View Single Post
Old 02-17-2017, 08:46 AM
Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby Normal View Post
So comes back cuts her throat, mutilates her abdomen and takes off all before PC Neil arrives? Makes the lech theory seem pedestrian by comparison.
Eh. Both equally out there, I think. But, I'm going to go with it...for now.

Remember, "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." And, if Neil said the blood was RUNNING "profusely" how can we ignore that? How could blood have been running profusely when Neil arrived after we know that Lechmere and Paul arrived even before he did.....and they saw nothing. Remember, Paul and Lechmere saw no wounds, no visible blood. That could be explained if she had no wounds, correct? Further, it could explain why Paul thought he detected a 'slight movement'. She was alive...dying. They left, Saucy Jack pops out, cuts her throat, starts work on the mutilations....hears those distinctive PC foot-falls of Neil....and off he goes again. It stands to reason that if - as Christer maintains - Lechmere had virtually no blood on him and therefore had nothing to fear from tapping Paul on the shoulder, casually chatting up Mizen, that THIS Jack could have gone inside, cleaned off his knife, put it back in the butchers block, washed up, and gone out to see what all the fuss was about.

This is making more sense all the time. Who wants to be my literary agent? Who would have thought that what started as a tongue-in-cheek response would have led to Lechmere's exoneration and the likely solution to Ripper murders?

Last edited by Patrick S : 02-17-2017 at 08:54 AM.
Quick reply to this message Reply With Quote