Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vincent van Ripper!!!!!!!!!

2 questions please:

1) Has the book Vincent Alias Jack ever been released?

and

2) Having just seen the authors website and 'hidden' images has anyone, anywhere ever seen or heard of a more ludicrous, desperate, unbelievable, laughable and downright pathetic attempt at proposing a suspect? I'm still in shock! What next? I suspect that Jack was an alien. Or Montague John Druitt's pet Labrador, Keith. Or Abberline's wife. Or maybe they were suicides?
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
    2 questions please:

1) Has the book Vincent Alias Jack ever been released?

and

2) Having just seen the authors website and 'hidden' images has anyone, anywhere ever seen or heard of a more ludicrous, desperate, unbelievable, laughable and downright pathetic attempt at proposing a suspect? I'm still in shock! What next? I suspect that Jack was an alien. Or Montague John Druitt's pet Labrador, Keith. Or Abberline's wife. Or maybe they were suicides?
    1. I believe not

2. Yeah maybe. Lewis Carroll springs to mind. Maybrick is up there as is Sickert.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Surely the worst candidate ever?

At least Lewis Carroll, Walter Sickert and James Maybrick were in England at the time of the murders. Van Gogh was in Arles!

Although I'm not pro any suspect I recall the words 'amateurish fake,' being used with regard to the diary as soon as it appeared (a bit too quickly actually). So you'd think that after 26 years or so someone would have come up with that absolute, inarguable, killer fact to disprove it. Surely just unanswered doubts don't constitute a definite forgery. Of course it might be a forgery but I seem to recall the Hitler Diary being exposed conclusively in less than a year.

HS
      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Did van Gogh write the "Ear Jack" letter?
        Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

No it was really written by Lechmere/Cross who was in a relationship with JK Stephen who he met a Freemasonic orgy that he went to with Charles Warren and Oscar Wilde. Please do your research.
          All the best
          HS
          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
            No it was really written by Lechmere/Cross who was in a relationship with JK Stephen who he met a Freemasonic orgy that he went to with Charles Warren and Oscar Wilde. Please do your research.
            (Slapped wrist!)
            Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Sickert was in France. Carroll was in Oxford and 56 years old. Maybrick was dosed up on drugs and ill in Liverpool.

We all know that this suspect lunacy which inplies that the ripper must be famous, because we know from a hundred years of study that serial killers are incrediable successful men who achieve greatness in their chosen field or great artists who fancy doing a bit of serial killing on the side. [NOT]

Miss Marple

Comment

Originally posted by miss marple View Post
                Sickert was in France. Carroll was in Oxford and 56 years old. Maybrick was dosed up on drugs and ill in Liverpool.

We all know that this suspect lunacy which inplies that the ripper must be famous, because we know from a hundred years of study that serial killers are incrediable successful men who achieve greatness in their chosen field or great artists who fancy doing a bit of serial killing on the side. [NOT]

Miss Marple
                But we need aname, so many can't accept U.N. Known.

That's why the celebrities and the witnesses, and of late I keep hearing police officials tossed around, because we know their names.
                G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

A lot of people wold be very disappointed if Jack was ever discovered!

Miss Marple

Comment

"It was dark..I thought I had cut one of the whores ears off to send to the police..just for jollies...Imagine my surprise, well as I said..it was dark

Comment

Originally posted by andy1867 View Post
                      "It was dark..I thought I had cut one of the whores ears off to send to the police..just for jollies...Imagine my surprise, well as I said..it was dark
                      now that's funny
                      "Is all that we see or seem
                      but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
                      quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

A Van Gogh suspect thread which mentions both the diary and Charles Allen Lechmere. Oh joy!
                        I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
                          Did van Gogh write the "Ear Jack" letter?
                          You silly man, GW

Van Gogh wrote the Der Boss letter

Comment

Originally posted by miss marple View Post
                            A lot of people wold be very disappointed if Jack was ever discovered!

Miss Marple
                            Not me.
                            G U T

Comment

Working...
                            X