• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
    So now we even have a go at an apology.

I need say nothing else.

Steve
    Think you may have misunderstood that one too, Steve. But whatever floats your boat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
      Yes, taking them one by one. On the whole, I find it better than answering without having read and understood at all...
      No probs. We all do it different ways.

Steve

Comment

Think you may have misunderstood that one too, Steve. But whatever floats your boat.
        I think not.

Steve

Comment

No probs. We all do it different ways.

Steve
          Mmm - but we do not all remark on how others do it. Only some of us do that.

Comment

I think not.

Steve
            Then think again, Steve.

Comment

I can think of a thousand ways that would be better than the party I am being treated to as of now, Paddy.

By the way, I said that the Lechmere theory forms a large part of the axis that ripperology has revolved around the last few years, Paddy. I never said that I am the axis.

But it is perfectly in line with how the discussion normally goes.
              I'd agree that Lechmere is most interesting topic in "Ripperology" these days. It's certainly one of the most discussed. By far the most discussed on this board. I think it may have been knocked back a bit a few years ago when Russell Edwards and the "Eddowes Shawl" business cracked up, compelling newspapers to proclaim "case closed". But, I - for one - love it, and enjoy the hell out of debating it. I don't think I'm alone in that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patrick S View Post
                I'd agree that Lechmere is most interesting topic in "Ripperology" these days. It's certainly one of the most discussed. By far the most discussed on this board. I think it may have been knocked back a bit a few years ago when Russell Edwards and the "Eddowes Shawl" business cracked up, compelling newspapers to proclaim "case closed". But, I - for one - love it, and enjoy the hell out of debating it. I don't think I'm alone in that.
                I believe the problem Paddy was having was one of mistakenly thinking that I did a Robert Paul and bigged myself up.
                I only commented on how the Lechmere issues have dominated the debate for significant periods of time. That has nothing to do with me, per se, but is instead - as you recognize - a simple fact. Whether a sad or a good one is another matter.

Comment

I believe the problem Paddy was having was one of mistakenly thinking that I did a Robert Paul and bigged myself up.
                  I only commented on how the Lechmere issues have dominated the debate for significant periods of time. That has nothing to do with me, per se, but is instead - as you recognize - a simple fact. Whether a sad or a good one is another matter.
                  Bonus points for mentioning Paul's "big up".
                  Last edited by Patrick S; 07-14-2017, 07:01 AM.

Comment

Then think again, Steve.
                    No need my friend.

Steve

Comment

No need my friend.

Steve
                      Well, if you think there was an apology involved, you DO need to think again!

Comment

Well, if you think there was an apology involved, you DO need to think again!
                        Really not sure what you are talking about there Christer? Honestly we were talking about my apology to the Board for making a silly mistake.

Steve

Comment

Really not sure what you are talking about there Christer? Honestly we were talking about my apology to the Board for making a silly mistake.

Steve
                          Ah, NOW I see what you wrote.

I misunderstood it.

You thought that I "had a go" at your apology to the boards.

I didnīt.

I said that I disagree that you always are big enough to admit your mistakes.

Those are separate matters. If you want to apoligize to the boards, apologize away, by all means.

Jesus, we REALLY need to up our game!

Comment

Ah, NOW I see what you wrote.

I misunderstood it.

You thought that I "had a go" at your apology to the boards.

I didnīt.

I said that I disagree that you always are big enough to admit your mistakes.

Those are separate matters. If you want to apoligize to the boards, apologize away, by all means.

Jesus, we REALLY need to up our game!
                            Yes both making simply mistakes, it happens.
                            Well we will not agree on much but at least that is cleared up.

Steve

Comment

Yes both making simply mistakes, it happens.
                              Well we will not agree on much but at least that is cleared up.

Steve
                              I disagree. I think we may well agree on much.

Comment

I disagree. I think we may well agree on much.
                                I honestly believe that is wishful thinking at least on the Ripper.
                                The only similarity I see is that we both whole heartedly believe what we post.

Steve

Comment

Working...
                                X