Lechmere The Psychopath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Henry Flower View Post
    Christer, I personally think the weakest element of your argument is the idea that Cross/Lechmere murdered Nichols because he had prematurely ejaculated over her abdomen and then been forced to pay up anyway by Nichols, who mocked his anger by saying, "Don't be so cross, Cross!"

It's an absurd idea unsupported by any evidence, and the fact that you've never claimed to believe it is simply no defense!
    Personally I feel that it is as strong a case as many. In the high possibles on my system, but no more.

Sorry to be serious for a second.

Over,

Anyway am currently in the Ten Bells enjoying a pint or two, having been taking a day off Bucks Row and research my next project Mitre square.

Steve

Comment

Christer, I personally think the weakest element of your argument is the idea that Cross/Lechmere murdered Nichols because he had prematurely ejaculated over her abdomen and then been forced to pay up anyway by Nichols, who mocked his anger by saying, "Don't be so cross, Cross!"

It's an absurd idea unsupported by any evidence, and the fact that you've never claimed to believe it is simply no defense!
      I humbly admit to this. Itīs a bummer to have it disclosed to the world, but thatīs how it goes - we reap what inventive people sow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
        Personally I feel that it is as strong a case as many. In the high possibles on my system, but no more.

Sorry to be serious for a second.

Over,

Anyway am currently in the Ten Bells enjoying a pint or two, having been taking a day off Bucks Row and research my next project Mitre square.

Steve
        Thereīs dedication for us all to marvel at - when he takes a day off, he spends it at the Ten Bells...

Comment

• Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
          I sincerely hope we are done with this miscomprehension of yours. I donīt mind being heavily criticised for what I think, but I am quite opposed to having what I DONīT think pointed to as weaknesses in my theory.

Maybe you could ask before posting next time? It would help.

Thank you.
          Okay, thanks Fishy. I will happily and heavily criticise your thinking on every aspect of the Lechmere theory. The theory itself might be marvellous, wonderful, terrific, incredibly good if you were to produce any evidence to support your thinking. And it will survive as a theory all the while Lechmere cannot be proven innocent.

It's just your thinking on the subject that does my head in and - IMHO - does the theory itself few favours.

Howzat?

Love,

Caz
          X
          "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

• Originally posted by caz View Post
            Okay, thanks Fishy. I will happily and heavily criticise your thinking on every aspect of the Lechmere theory. The theory itself might be marvellous, wonderful, terrific, incredibly good if you were to produce any evidence to support your thinking. And it will survive as a theory all the while Lechmere cannot be proven innocent.

It's just your thinking on the subject that does my head in and - IMHO - does the theory itself few favours.

Howzat?

Love,

Caz
            X
            Much, much better than any posting making points on my behalf that I have never made myself.

I am sorry to be responsible for doing your head in, but you may need to ponder how that could well owe to how you misunderstand and misinterpret things very badly. I mean, if I had REALLY made the point that Lechmere was bold as a bear one second and scared as a rabbit the next, it would be bonkers.

What if your whole idea about the Lechmere theory builds on similarly poor understanding, Caz?

Maybe there is still hope.
            Last edited by Fisherman; 06-28-2017, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Thereīs dedication for us all to marvel at - when he takes a day off, he spends it at the Ten Bells...

Only a day off from Bucks Row.

To be honest these days I am a full time researcher. Hate that term, prefer analyst. There are much better researchers out there, David and Edward to mention just two.

Even on a day off I posted a request for help on Bucks Row.

Sad!!!

Steve

Comment

• Originally posted by Rainbow View Post
                Completely wrong!
                In your opinion.

Paul disturbed Lechmere, but who disturbed Diemschutz ?!
                Paul didn't disturb Lechmere. Lechmere disturbed Paul - who tried to get past Lechmere but was prevented from doing so.

and where did you find in my post that Lechmere was found over the body ?!
                Here you go:

"Paul was hurrying to the scene of the murder when he spotted Lechmere standing where the still bleeding woman was." (My italics)

Paul didn't 'spot' Lechmere. Lechmere was standing in the middle of the road.

If by "standing where the still bleeding woman was" you are suggesting something other than that he was found over the body then fair enough.
                Last edited by Bridewell; 06-28-2017, 08:38 AM.
                I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
                  Only a day off from Bucks Row.

To be honest these days I am a full time researcher. Hate that term, prefer analyst. There are much better researchers out there, David and Edward to mention just two.

Even on a day off I posted a request for help on Bucks Row.

Sad!!!

Steve
                  Talking of 'anal'ysis...

Steve, on an occasion many many years ago I had a couple of guests over from the US, academics, and hearing of my keen interest in the Whitechapel Murders they demanded a guided tour. I happily provided one, and we ended it, unsurprisingly, at the Ten Bells. This was way before the gentrification of Spitalfields had begun, and so you can imagine their surprise as we opened the door (this was a Monday lunchtime) and entered, to be greeted by the sight of a nude waif-like lady dancing erotically on a small platform in the middle of the floor, gyrating hypnotically in broad daylight for the pleasure of a handful of rather unhealthy looking middle aged men. We were literally greeted by the sight of her ass spread wide. I turned instantly red and began to apologise and usher my guests quickly out, thinking maybe the White Hart might provide less hormonal fare. However, I'd hardly begun my apology before they pushed past me into the pub with huge grins on their usually tweedy faces. "This is a genuine British pub experience! Awesome!" There wasn't much conversation over our pints, but they said it had been a truly memorable experience.

I'm sometimes sad about what is happening to Spitalfields now. Enjoy it while you can, I guess....

Comment

Talking of 'anal'ysis...

Steve, on an occasion many many years ago I had a couple of guests over from the US, academics, and hearing of my keen interest in the Whitechapel Murders they demanded a guided tour. I happily provided one, and we ended it, unsurprisingly, at the Ten Bells. This was way before the gentrification of Spitalfields had begun, and so you can imagine their surprise as we opened the door (this was a Monday lunchtime) and entered, to be greeted by the sight of a nude waif-like lady dancing erotically on a small platform in the middle of the floor, gyrating hypnotically in broad daylight for the pleasure of a handful of rather unhealthy looking middle aged men. We were literally greeted by the sight of her ass spread wide. I turned instantly red and began to apologise and usher my guests quickly out, thinking maybe the White Hart might provide less hormonal fare. However, I'd hardly begun my apology before they pushed past me into the pub with huge grins on their usually tweedy faces. "This is a genuine British pub experience! Awesome!" There wasn't much conversation over our pints, but they said it had been a truly memorable experience.

I'm sometimes sad about what is happening to Spitalfields now. Enjoy it while you can, I guess....

None of that now. But nice clean pub. Prices high but it is a tourist area.

Staff friendly. Been here 2 hours. Getting packed now. Off soon.

Actually useful day as regards Mitre square. Like to walk all the routes before I time them on maps. Let's me see what seems reasonable.

Steve

Comment

• Rainbow: Paul disturbed Lechmere ...

Bridewell: Paul didn't disturb Lechmere. Lechmere disturbed Paul...

Actually, neither statement can be anything but supposition. After that, we can favour either view, but we canīt propose either is a fact.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bridewell View Post

I fail to see any contradiction here, Colin.

And Paul DID spot Lechmere. To spot means to notice by seeing, right?

We need a little more reality and a little less fear of touching.

Comment

I fail to see any contradiction here, Colin.

And Paul DID spot Lechmere. To spot means to notice by seeing, right?

We need a little more reality and a little less fear of touching.
                          Ha!

I'm not scared to touch, Christer. I have my trusty bargepole right here!

Comment

Ha!

I'm not scared to touch, Christer. I have my trusty bargepole right here!
                            How many feet are we talking about? And do you use strychnine or arsenic at the end?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bridewell View Post

Actually yes, he Did spot Lechmere, but not only this:

He spotted him red-handed too!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rainbow View Post
                                Actually yes, he Did spot Lechmere, but not only this:

He spotted him red-handed too!
                                2nd line:
                                That is just an opinion..

Sadly such a predisposition is not conducive to reasoned research.

Steve

Comment

Working...
                                X