Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I left it there for the fools but they will never find it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I left it there for the fools but they will never find it.

Hi everyone! I'm new on here.

Just thought I'd let everyone know that I have recently discovered the true meaning of this line from the diary. It does not refer to the oft held up 'FM' that is on the partion wall of Mary kelly's bedroom, but it refers to a completely different 'FM' hidden eleswhere in the room.

I am just about to finish writing a report on my findings and I will post it (If I can find out how to do it) on here within the next couple of weeks. If I am unable to do this, I will simply post a picture of the 'FM' on here. I would, under normal cicumstances, post the picture anyway, but what I have found is so complicated that it needs to be explained fully, and I believe answering individual questions would be too complicated on a simple thread. However, if I have to do so, then so be it.

This is a genuine thread and, therefore, I would be most grateful for your patience in this matter. What I have found is of genuine importance and needs to be seen.

Kind regards,

Tempus omnia revelat

welcome

Hello Time. Welcome to the boards.

I look forward to your work.

Cheers.
    LC

Comment

im intrigued and cant wait for this !!

Comment

can't wait!

Comment

Oh ho, this should be good.
          allisvanityandvexationofspirit

Comment

Temps Null Omni Revelat

Originally posted by Tempus omnia revelat View Post
            Hi everyone! I'm new on here.

This is a genuine thread and, therefore, I would be most grateful for your patience in this matter. What I have found is of genuine importance and needs to be seen.

Kind regards,

Tempus omnia revelat
            Seriously, if I didn't know better, I'd be accusing you of being me!

Can I officially complain that this must be my sock puppet and therefore I should be banned?

Captain Confused
            Soothsayer: He knows things, you know

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus omnia revelat View Post
              ... but what I have found is so complicated that it needs to be explained fully...
              In such instances, complications invariably involve convoluted, imaginative solutions.

Comment

Boy is that intriguing.

Comment

As you can see, Temp, we are definitely a well-mannered, patient bunch. We await your revelation.

Comment

Please don't let this be another Impressionist!

Regards, Bridewell.
                    I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

Who is James Maybrick?

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Hi,
                        I am awaiting with fingers crossed, that it is not another image impression, I can still see a jockey riding a horse amongst the trees outside my window, but alas its only the wind .
                        Regards Richard.

Comment

James maybrick has to be, on here at least, the most doubted JTR of all.......but if you speak to "non-ripperologists", he is the most likely candidate ! ......well him and "the queens grandson" anyway....funny how that works !

Comment

have to admit, i have been studying the MJK I photo to pre-empt any revelation but have not been able to see anything. Though for the first time i think i have been able to make out her right eye ! never been able to see that before and it has also enabled me to form an image of her face ( or what remains of it )......so thanks Tempus for that !!

Comment

Hi everyone! Many thanks for all your replies.

Firstly, I would like to say that I am not here to disappoint anyone - that is not my intention and never will be. I would also like to make it clear that what I have to show you is NOT an image impression (I know some of you - if not all of you -were worried about this) - it is an actual photograph.

Secondly, regarding Scott Nelson's point, you are quite correct when you say that 'complications invariably invovle convoluted and imaginative solutions. The world of Ripperology is, probably, the world's leader in this field. However, I do feel that, one day, Ripperologists will come across a descisive piece of evidence that may require them to use their imagination and ingenuity to discover the true identity of the killer. waiting for a signed affidavit, I fear, would be a waste of time (and, let's face it, probably wouldn't be believed, anyway).

Well I am positive that I have found such a piece of evidence and, whilst I am perfectly prepared for some of you to dismiss what I show you at first, I am confident that, once I have explained it in full, you will come to the same conclusion as I have.

I have now bored you enough, I dare say, but I would like to leave you with one last thought, that I hope we can all agree on: If the Diary of Jack the Ripper is a fake, if James Maybrick was not Jack the Ripper, then there shouldn't be anything even remotely looking like an 'FM' where the diarist, and I, say it is.

Kind regards,

Tempus
                              Last edited by Tempus omnia revelat; 04-25-2012, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X