Annie and Alice Crook photographs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Henry Flower View Post
    I think it's time for some honesty here. Vanillaman is right.

Every month the the chief researchers and theorists who contribute here have a secret Skype conference during which they trawl through the site to determine whether anyone is saying things that could imperil the survival of the royal family, the establishment, and the British Empire. Covering up the royal connection is the chief and underlying principle of all their efforts. It is the raison d'etre of this site.

Paul Begg communicates weekly with Her Majesty's Chief Equerry to update him on the latest developments in Ripperology's ongoing cover-up, and to receive news of the latest serial killings and sex attacks carried out by Andrew, William, and Harry.

Keep up your brave struggle for the truth, Vanillaman. You're onto them, and they're scared.
    Actually Harry I think you'll find Paul on speaks directly to Phil, who is tasked with protecting such secrets.

And you forgot George's escapades.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Flower View Post
      I think it's time for some honesty here. Vanillaman is right.

Every month the the chief researchers and theorists who contribute here have a secret Skype conference during which they trawl through the site to determine whether anyone is saying things that could imperil the survival of the royal family, the establishment, and the British Empire. Covering up the royal connection is the chief and underlying principle of all their efforts. It is the raison d'etre of this site.

Paul Begg communicates weekly with Her Majesty's Chief Equerry to update him on the latest developments in Ripperology's ongoing cover-up, and to receive news of the latest serial killings and sex attacks carried out by Andrew, William, and Harry.

Keep up your brave struggle for the truth, Vanillaman. You're onto them, and they're scared.
      I knew it Henry !

Herlock
      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Simon,
        I would say so too,except that the rumors predate Knight's investigations by many years,and did not originate with Joseph Gorman,but a person named Crook.Coincidence maybe,but 1939 was the year I first heard the rumours,jokingly given I believed at the time,and then more convincingly later, by another person relative to that family,and from a much earlier period.
        In later times I was given another piece of information,not incriminating,but more suggestive,that may be a pointer to that family's connection to Gorman/Sickert/Annie Crook.
        To all the humourists I will say this.I have the address of the,I believe,last survivor of that Crook Family.I know he came into possession of belongings when the eldest and last daughter of that Crook family died.
        I will give that address,in Corwall,England,to any serious member of these boards willing to visit and talk with this person.
        How about you,Simon?

Comment

Actually, the root of the cover-up is the proprietor of these boards. I have researched Mr Ryder's family tree, and I find that he is descended from Lord Darcy Ryder, of Barking Creek. I understand that Mr Ryder has in his possession a very long scroll (twelve metres when fully unrolled) which details his royal lineage. I also understand that Mr Ryder intends to travel to London to proclaim himself the rightful King. In this he is being egged on by his wife, who wants to become Queen in order to ban black pudding.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
            In this he is being egged on by his wife, who wants to become Queen in order to ban black pudding.
            Queen Mean the First
            Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
              Actually, the root of the cover-up is the proprietor of these boards. I have researched Mr Ryder's family tree, and I find that he is descended from Lord Darcy Ryder, of Barking Creek. I understand that Mr Ryder has in his possession a very long scroll (twelve metres when fully unrolled) which details his royal lineage. I also understand that Mr Ryder intends to travel to London to proclaim himself the rightful King. In this he is being egged on by his wife, who wants to become Queen in order to ban black pudding.
              My God, but this is diabolical! Truly Shakespearean!

Comment

vanillaman you have my full support , simon wood you are kidding your self to think that Stephen knight didn't believe in his own book. miss marple go read chapter 11 of knights book and come tell me again exactly why gull couldn't have committed the murders. ive posted, sickert, gull knight topic. which explains more detail .
                'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

Working...
                X