GSG xmas present

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pierre View Post
    The problem is that what you call "extreme possibilities" are small and simple things.
    That doesn't make them anymore likely, therefore not a problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by John G View Post
      That doesn't make them anymore likely, therefore not a problem.
      You donīt know anything about them and you are not an historian, therefore you are in no position to discuss them.

Comment

You donīt know anything about them and you are not an historian, therefore you are in no position to discuss them.
        The reason he doesnt know anything about them is that you're too big a coward to detail them here, so don't post about things you won't share and then tell people they're not in a position to discuss them, idiot.

Coward, idiot, fake historian.

Comment

• Honestly, what a peurile petulant little turd you are Pierre

Comment

• Originally posted by Henry Flower View Post
            Honestly, what a peurile petulant little turd you are Pierre
            And those are his good points.
            G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
              And those are his good points.

Little did we suspect, (he lied), that the eminent historian would turn out to be more Dan Brown than Norman Davis. Oh it's just hilarious how furious he is.

Has anyone else noticed that he has an almost psychopathic fixation with being belittled, mocked, humiliated? Disturbing in someone studying a serial murderer...

Comment

Nor are you from anything you've posted here.
                G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• We do need to consider the burden Pierre is under, being Jack the Ripper's messenger.

"I donīt want to believe the data, since I never wanted to be a ripperologist and never wanted the responsibility for all this. The killer wanted to be known and Iīm supposed to be his messenger. I donīt like that."

Pierre, 6 October 2015

It can't be easy for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by David Orsam View Post
                    We do need to consider the burden Pierre is under, being Jack the Ripper's messenger.

"I donīt want to believe the data, since I never wanted to be a ripperologist and never wanted the responsibility for all this. The killer wanted to be known and Iīm supposed to be his messenger. I donīt like that."

Pierre, 6 October 2015

Rearrange Pierre and you get ... Ripere.

Jacques, is that you, speaking to us across the decades?

Comment

• Originally posted by David Orsam View Post
                      We do need to consider the burden Pierre is under, being Jack the Ripper's messenger.

Pierre, 6 October 2015

Psychic?

Or

Psychiatric?
                      G U T

Comment

• Dear God. I just concluded my reading of this interminable thread. Every last post. Frankly, I'm depressed. After two weeks of merry-making, a wonderful Christmas season with great food, too much alcohol, precious time spent with friends and family.....All gone. All behind me. Back to work! Down in the dumps because another Christmas come and gone. AHA! But, I remembered that I had one Christmas gift left to open, the one promised by Pierre.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patrick S View Post
                          Dear God. I just concluded my reading of this interminable thread. Every last post. Frankly, I'm depressed. After two weeks of merry-making, a wonderful Christmas season with great food, too much alcohol, precious time spent with friends and family.....All gone. All behind me. Back to work! Down in the dumps because another Christmas come and gone. AHA! But, I remembered that I had one Christmas gift left to open, the one promised by Pierre.
                          And all you got was a lump of coal! Lol
                          "Is all that we see or seem
                          but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
                          quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Dear God. I just concluded my reading of this interminable thread. Every last post. Frankly, I'm depressed. After two weeks of merry-making, a wonderful Christmas season with great food, too much alcohol, precious time spent with friends and family.....All gone. All behind me. Back to work! Down in the dumps because another Christmas come and gone. AHA! But, I remembered that I had one Christmas gift left to open, the one promised by Pierre.
                            That's an hour or so you'll never get back
                            G U T

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
                              And all you got was a lump of coal! Lol
                              I spent a good ten minutes searching for the satsuma shoved into the toe of my stocking, but alas...on the bright side, between us all we should have enough lumps now for a damn good fire. I'll bring the marshmallows!

Comment

Hi Patrick,

And what do you think about the contents?

Regards, Pierre

Comment

Working...
                                X