No announcement yet.

Please allow me to introduce myself....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any medical man is interesting Dave,many fit with our ideas of the killer,they have the skills necessary.But unless Bond had an accomplice I think you're wrong.I know it's not obvious on the surface but Bond had some sort of breakdown in 1888 and began his killing spree in relation to anniversaries of the deaths of family members and the graveyard he was eventually buried in.
    The 1888 murders are a spree within a series that also contains the Torsos and Elizabeth Camp.
    Just to reiterate-in the most extreme terms used by the various parties involved-
    The 'spy police' arrested the 'deviant women' and took them to the Lock Hospitals where they were subjected to the 'rape of the speculum'
    Bond spent 8 years face down in the fannies of women he thought were scum.Some of them must have been physically attractive,he must have felt the odd twinge once or twice.A 'churchy' type might have been in deep conflict over that and may have blamed the women for his arousal.

Comment

Last edited by SuspectZero; 05-15-2017, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by elmore 77 View Post
        'William Acton and others believed it was women and not men that were the source of contagion for venereal disease.Prostitutes were defined as 'The Great
        Social Evil'and as women who had a sexual impulse like men'
        Prostitutes were obviously reviled in those days,killing them is not such a huge leap,but what sort of man wants a uterus?
        Why, a gynecologist, of course.

Comment

Working...
        X