No announcement yet.

Russel Edwards tv interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if someone will be able to do at least a voice recording of of RE's presentation.

Comment

Originally posted by Hercule Poirot View Post
      I wonder if someone will be able to do at least a voice recording of of RE's presentation.

Well Hercule, if they do, it looks like it may have to be a clandestine one given the alleged shenanigans around the talk.

See here: Whitechapel Society Facebook page

cheers, gryff

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Griffith aka gryff View Post
        Well Hercule, if they do, it looks like it may have to be a clandestine one given the alleged shenanigans around the talk.

See here: Whitechapel Society Facebook page

cheers, gryff
        There has to be at least one honest person attending the conference who suspected that this kind of censorship would be happening and would take appropriate measures to bring it out in public afterwards with the help of a digital recorder.

I've checked on the other Whitechapel Society Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/pages/White...71?sk=timeline) and there's been nothing going on for at least a year!!!

Comment

Russell Edwards doesn't have to answer questions if he doesn't want to but, if he chooses not to do so, there will inevitably be speculation as to why.
          I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

Originally posted by Bridewell View Post
            Russell Edwards doesn't have to answer questions if he doesn't want to but, if he chooses not to do so, there will inevitably be speculation as to why.
            I can understand that having worked many years with Political leaders as a communication strategist (spin doctor); but when you expect the worst, a politician will never go public or face an audience with the source of controversy. He'll have a well prepared press release he'll read having given an advance notice he will not answer questions and wait to see if a tsunami reaction would arise.

But this is a bit different. Many have participated to his presentation (and paid for it) expecting him or Jari to come and clarify the situation by giving details they didn't think the average reader or experts would hope to get or challenge and were omitted in the book.

They both just lost all the little bit of credibility they may still have had.

Comment

Edwards has spent the evening busily deleting posts from his Facebook page. I know of several who have posted and they have all been deleted.
              David Andersen
              Author of 'BLOOD HARVEST'
              (My Hunt for Jack The Ripper)

Comment

Originally posted by David Andersen View Post
                Edwards has spent the evening busily deleting posts from his Facebook page. I know of several who have posted and they have all been deleted.
                Now there's principles for you ... "how dare you disagree with me".
                G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by David Andersen View Post
                  You mean this one with two of the most recent photographs being RE with Mr Paul Begg?

If so, note the first picture he posted, RE and two other gentlemen , one with a goatee beard, and a rather sad looking Mr Begg.

I spent a minute scrolling down the timeline and found this post:

Funeral Pictures

Which has this description/text:

First picture was just before we went to Ronnie Bigg's funeral, God rest his soul. The other pictures are best friend and business colleague Darren with close friend Dave Courtney Obe and Chris Lambrianou. We had a great night that night.
                  The gentleman with the goatee beard seems to be his "business colleague" Darren.

Two of the pictures have Darren with Dave Courtney Obe - who seems likely to be this man
                  - self-proclaimed former gangster and author

And one with Chris Lambrianou who maybe maybe one of the men found guilty of murdering Jack "The Hat" McVite.

As you can see one of the pictures seems to have Courtney and Darren with sawn-off shotguns (they legal in the UK?).

A "business colleague" indeed ?

RE's world is very bizarre.

cheers, gryff

Comment

By refusing to clarify obscure issues in a conference opened to the public (including actual and potential readers) after a rather obvious counter-evidence has been brought out in the interest of the consumer, I'm no legal expert but lawyers in Canada would call this 'intellectual fraud' and strongly recommend a class action against the author, his 'associate' Jari and the publisher. The WhiteChapel Society could possibly be considered as an accomplice for having knowingly participated in this masquerade.

Comment

Just watched it the other day. One of the worst interviews I've seen. I can see how Mr. Edwards theory appeals to those not in the know. I was really hoping for one of the commentators to question mitochondrial dna vs nuclear dna, but no luck.

Comment

Working...
                      X