No announcement yet.

Wish list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of us have inhabited Ripperworld for so long, we'll always be interested in it. If they gave us regression hypnosis and asked us about our previous lives, we'd probably babble all kinds of nonsense about being a tragic young barrister, or a police Inspector, or a night watchman ("I'm sitting outside a sewage works. It's putting me off my sandwiches. I'll throw them away").

There might even be group telepathy : "I'm a disturbed Polish Jew. I'm walking along the street, and I've just picked up some discarded sandwiches").

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
      Some of us have inhabited Ripperworld for so long, we'll always be interested in it. If they gave us regression hypnosis and asked us about our previous lives, we'd probably babble all kinds of nonsense about being a tragic young barrister, or a police Inspector, or a night watchman ("I'm sitting outside a sewage works. It's putting me off my sandwiches. I'll throw them away").

There might even be group telepathy : "I'm a disturbed Polish Jew. I'm walking along the street, and I've just picked up some discarded sandwiches").

What about a deranged Jewish Barrister who was also a Yankee doctor who had killed his wife while on his way to work at Pickfords, to collect his paint brushes (I'm sure I've missed a few out)

But must say I think at least one Jew would have enjoyed those sandwiches.
      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

On his way to Pickfords? Let's not be silly, GUT.

Comment

I'd like to know if Mary's bed was moved between photos. If the partition was a boarded up doorway. If that thing was a bolster. If MJK3 (the right/left hand) is real or fake and if it IS a left or right hand. If that is a sleeve or skin. If the body's position was moved between shots. If the bed was moved for better photographic access. If the cry of 'Oh Murder' originated from No.13. The configuration of the stairs going up to Prater's and the configuration of the 1st-floor landing/doors/rooms.

Oh, and who was the First person out of No.13 after Mary was killed!
          JtRmap.com<< JtR Interactive Map
          JtRmap FORM << Use this form to make suggestions for map annotations
          ---------------------------------------------------
          JtR3d.com << JtR 3D & #VR Website
          ---------------------------------------------------

Comment

I'd like clarification over this business with the ID at the Seaside Home. Did it really happen? Who was the witness? And was the suspect really Aaron Kosminski?

Comment

Originally posted by The Cenci View Post
              Apart from the obvious one, which question would you like to be answered.

Also, if one piece of evidence turned up, what would you like it to be. A photo of Mary Kelly etc.

I'd like to know what happened between Mitre Square and Goulson Street.
              Signatures written down at all the inquests by the witnesses.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
                If they gave us regression hypnosis and asked us about our previous lives...
                I actually underwent hypnotic past life regression, and was a Scandinavian child in the Dark Ages; possibly Viking, but my "past self" didn't know what that meant. I did know my name, however, which was "Nommi", or something like that. Anyhow, on the first go, I/Nommi was playing in the forest, whose sights, sounds and smells (particularly the smells) I experienced vividly. I was then brought forward in time, only to find myself/Nommi trapped inside a burning hut.

So that was a $hit life, too...
                Last edited by Sam Flynn; 05-18-2017, 11:18 AM.
                Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Originally posted by The Cenci View Post
                  Apart from the obvious one, which question would you like to be answered.

I'd like to know what happened between Mitre Square and Goulson Street.
                  Red herring to draw attention away from 6 Mitre Street.
                  My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
                    I'm gong to stick my neck out here and go one further than the rest I would like to know...... wait for it ........drum roll .......gasp of excitement....who jack the ripper was!!!!!!!!!!
                    Henry Gawen Sutton.

Comment

Originally posted by jerryd View Post
                      I'll dovetail Lynn's response and say I'd like to know if the 19 year old Thomas Conway involved in the Cleveland Street Scandal is in fact the son of Catherine Eddowes.
                      Doubt it,however would blow the case wide open if so.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosella View Post
                        I'd like a parish register birth record of our Mary Kelly to be discovered (or a marriage certificate in Wales.)
                        Local girl.
                        Baptized at St. Leonards.

Comment

More than anything else...

Since reading my first Ripper book in 1984 I've always wished that I had the final answer to whether Jack wrote the GSG or not. I recall discussing it at length and, on balance, everything seemed to me to point to yes. I was always amazed when I heard people say that Jack cut away a piece of Eddowes apron to wipe his knife! I also recall that years ago there was debate about which part of the doorway the message was actually on.
                          More than any other area of the case this one was always the one I had discussions/debates around. I've been away from the subject for a while so I'm not up to date on current thought or research.
                          Regards
                          HS
                          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Originally posted by PC Fitzroy-Toye View Post
                            CI dont care who did it but would like to know what was driving him, His work was very twisted would love to know why.
                            I would love to know why, yes. And the answer would probably be disappointingly commonplace, but still...
                            Last edited by Ginger; 05-18-2017, 08:20 PM. Reason: Afterthought
                            - Ginger

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
                              Since reading my first Ripper book in 1984 I've always wished that I had the final answer to whether Jack wrote the GSG or not. I recall discussing it at length and, on balance, everything seemed to me to point to yes. I was always amazed when I heard people say that Jack cut away a piece of Eddowes apron to wipe his knife! I also recall that years ago there was debate about which part of the doorway the message was actually on.
                              More than any other area of the case this one was always the one I had discussions/debates around. I've been away from the subject for a while so I'm not up to date on current thought or research.
                              Regards
                              HS
                              Given it was the weekend before the Michaelmas term and that GSG was well written,perhaps we have a lecturer on our hands.
                              Prolly a medical one.
                              The height indicates someone about 5"3".
                              Hmm.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger View Post
                                I would love to know why, yes. And the answer would probably be disappointingly commonplace, but still...
                                If someone blackmails you more than once.....

Comment

Working...
                                X