Vote Here II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G'Day Lechmere

I've always figured that if there was a "Gang" then there was at each murder one killer and the other/s watched on or stood lookout. But I think that reality is there was only the one.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Lechmere View Post
      Some comments about possible similarities between the attack on Tabram and that on Smith made me think - whether there was an internal wound on Tabram's groin.
      Good deduction, Ed. Was it perhaps my direct statement that an internal wound was in fact inflicted on Tabram?

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Just a quick reminder that Emma Smith never made a statement as to what happened to her. The story comes from her lodging house deputy and a 23 year old doctor who didn't think to contact police or take notes.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Tom
          Yes indeed your Tabram comments - but I don't think it's certain that she was stabbed internally.

Comment

Tom
            Yes indeed your Tabram comments - but I don't think it's certain that she was stabbed internally.
            My book comes out next month. I'll talk more about it after that.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

I hope you are not featuring this wound on the cover illustration that you are going on about all the time.

Comment

I was hoping he would. Cool.......
                G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

I hope you are not featuring this wound on the cover illustration that you are going on about all the time.
                  Going on about? You mean the cover that I've mentioned exactly once? And what if I am? I guess I don't have your restraint, what with me littering up dozens of threads across two sites with my theories while you hardly ever mention a peep about your Lechmere business.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Twice - on the other site as well.
                    You are far too hypersensitive, I was only mildly pulling your leg.

Comment

Working...
                    X