Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Research Indicates Wives Benefit Health Wise from Farting Husbands

c.d.

Hopefully this new research will help clear the air regarding a sensitive but important topic.

c.d.

Comment

Hope the wife understands I only have her health at heart.
      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Only one response? I can't believe it. Where are all the resident smart asses? I mean c'mon folks this should be a gold mine for you all.

c.d.

Comment

Yeah, folks, this thread is a real gas!

Ignore that smell, it's just the cheese being cut.

Come on in and toot your horn!
          Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
          ---------------
          Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
          ---------------

Comment

Only one response? I can't believe it.

I'm afraid the thread has backfired on you.

Comment

Of course, if the story is true then smart entrepreneurs won't leave it to the random farts of menfolk. They will manufacture and bottle it.

Fancy some Eau de GUT, Pat?

Comment

I’d have expected a comment from Windh.
                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

It's Windh's ART corner - no 'f.'

Comment

I should live to be a hundred then, judging by this new research.

Wonder if it works the other way round. My farts can be just as potent as his.

This might be a good time to re-introduce sprouts to our diets. They'll be going on to boil this weekend in time for a merry smelly Christmas and a farty New Year.

Love,

Caz
                    X
                    "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

This explains why Rover always suffocated people, given what he was filled with.

Comment

VEGGIES

Why is it that vegetarian $hit smell so bad?
                        They told me that veggies were healthy,
                        They told me they'd make me grow big and strong -
                        Liars!
                        The only thing that's strong is the smell of vegetarian $hit;
                        The only thing that's big is the big deal they make about not eating good, honest, stinkless meat.
                        My dad leaves an awful smell on the bog,
                        But only since he's been taking extra roughage for his piles
                        And, in case you're thinking that it's age and arse-size that are the important factors, think again.
                        My sister's a complete rabbit-food freak and her $hit stinks to high heaven;
                        She's half the age of my dad, and doubtless her arse is proportionately smaller.
                        As for my mother... I frequently smother after she's been on her porcelain soap box
                        Singing away and singeing the paintwork with her acidic, cabbage-and-onion farts.
                        I just went into a toilet after a certain vegetable muncher had been on the pan and the stench was vile.
                        Some people have no idea of decency whatsoever.

(Sam Flynn, aged 18 and three-quarters)
                        Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Gareth, you're just bitter because when you were singing some songs you asked for a flautist but got a flatulist.

Comment

More farting news just in...

Sean Sykes Jnr, 24, was being interviewed when his flatulence became problematic for detectives.
                            Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

I caught wind of this important new research. It's always good to know that our research dollars are being put to such good and important use.

Hey! There might even be a connection with climate change!
                              Christopher T. George
                              Organizer, RipperCon #JacktheRipper-#True Crime Conference
                              just held in Baltimore, April 7-8, 2018.
                              For information about RipperCon, go to http://rippercon.com/
                              RipperCon 2018 talks can now be heard at http://www.casebook.org/podcast/

Comment

Working...
                              X