Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 2017 Issue

Hi all,

The upcoming issue of the Whitechapel Society Journal will feature an article that reveals some of the probate court testimony regarding the estate of Francis Tumblety. I did not write the article, but I gladly shared the court documents with the author. It should be an entertaining read.

Sincerely,
    Mike
    The Ripper's Haunts/JtR Suspect Dr. Francis Tumblety (Sunbury Press)
    http://www.michaelLhawley.com

I've read the article in advance, and it contains a surprising account in it. There was court testimony about how Tumblety was deliberately taken to a house of female prostitution. This occurred when he was widely known as a Ripper suspect. Interesting stuff.

Hopefully these new revelations generate renewed discussions about Tumblety's suspect status.

Comment

Originally posted by mklhawley View Post
      Hi all,

The upcoming issue of the Whitechapel Society Journal will feature an article that reveals some of the probate court testimony regarding the estate of Francis Tumblety. I did not write the article, but I gladly shared the court documents with the author. It should be an entertaining read.

Sincerely,
      Mike
      Thanks for the heads up Mike.
      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Working...
      X