HELP ....From Hell and hidden documentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP ....From Hell and hidden documentary

Hi hopefully some one maybe able to help me ....??? I have just purchased From Hell 2 disc version region 2 uk and wondered where is the hidden documentary about Stephen Knights " The Final Solution " as it i not advertised ..........I maybe a little blind on this but is there a trick to get to see this docu ....Many Thanks

Sorted found this..........

Is a hidden feature on the 2 disc edition of _From Hell (2002)_. To access this feature on the 2 disc DVD, select "Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder" on disc 2 at the bottom of the main menu, press down and then right on your remote to highlight a knife on screen and press enter to view it.

Saying that just trying it still not happening ????????AHHHHHHHHHH

Comment

I believe it is only on the US DVD and not the UK DVD. I'm sure its on youtube somewhere.

Rob

Comment

Thanks Rob you must be rihght I must of tried for about an hour thinking I may have got something wrong lol Thanks again

Comment

Hi again im still looking for a link to watch this somewhere cant seem to find ANY IDEAS PLEASE

Comment

Steve - check your PM inbox.
            Ozzy.
            These are not clues, Fred.
            It is not yarn leading us to the dark heart of this place.
            They are half-glimpsed imaginings, tangle of shadows.
            And you and I floundering at them in the ever vainer hope that we might corral them into meaning when we will not.
            We will not.

Comment

Thanks Ozzy INCREDIBLE ....................Massive thanks Steve

Comment

No problem Steve. Your welcome.
                These are not clues, Fred.
                It is not yarn leading us to the dark heart of this place.
                They are half-glimpsed imaginings, tangle of shadows.
                And you and I floundering at them in the ever vainer hope that we might corral them into meaning when we will not.
                We will not.

Comment

Working...
                X