Johnny Gill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnny Gill

Can I have opinions on what happened to him, who did it and why.

Many Thanks,

Parker

I don't believe that the Whitechapel killer was responsible.

If I had to hazard a guess, I would say that he was murdered during a sexual assault (actual or attempted) or that he witnessed another crime. I would say that the mutilations were person/s unknown trying to dispose of/transport the body, rather than sadistic or sexual mutilations.

Comment

sig similar to ripper. Or if you would have it -similar to also if the ripper and torso man were the same. Post mortem mutilation and dismemberment.

However, of course the victimology and location are different.

However, however. If you place any credence on Aussie George (hutch) being the ripper /torso man and I do then it could be him. He traveled out of London and was convicted of a sexual assault against two boys.
      "Is all that we see or seem
      but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
      quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Originally posted by Parker_Pyne79 View Post
        Can I have opinions on what happened to him, who did it and why.

Many Thanks,

Parker

I think Walter Lewis Turner killed Johnny Gill. Lived and worked in the right area at the right time. He had a history of violence. (attempted murder on his wife and murdered little Barbara Waterhouse) Barbara Waterhouse had her abdomen ripped open (45 wounds to the body) and limbs nearly severed. That murder was in close-by, Leeds, in June of 1891. She was 5 years old.
        Last edited by jerryd; 10-08-2016, 07:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jerryd View Post
          http://www.jtrforums.com/showthread....ghlight=turner

I think Walter Lewis Turner killed Johnny Gill. Lived and worked in the right area at the right time. He had a history of violence. (attempted murder on his wife and murdered little Barbara Waterhouse) Barbara Waterhouse had her abdomen ripped open (45 wounds to the body) and limbs nearly severed. That murder was in close-by, Leeds, in June of 1891. She was 5 years old.
          According to the 1881 census, Walter Lewis Turner was living at 15 Saltaire Road, Shipley, which was only a couple of miles from Bradford.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry D View Post
            According to the 1881 census, Walter Lewis Turner was living at 15 Saltaire Road, Shipley, which was only a couple of miles from Bradford.
            Thanks Harry!

It was in Shipley where he attempted murder on his wife in 1889 by cutting her throat while she slept.

Comment

Working...
            X