PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of Kozminski's relatives

JTRSickert
07-22-2015, 07:24 PM
Greetings everyone,

I haven't been on here for a while, but I noticed a recent article that came out and was surprised not to see any threads about this. I don't know if this article is accurate or not, but this link shows pictures of what is believed to be relatives of Aaron Kozminkii. There is a group photograph showing (again, according to the article) a picture of Isaac Abrahams (Kozminski) and his sister, Matilda and there is also another photograph purporting to be of a slightly older Matilda. I don't know if these pictures are correct, but if so, it's very interesting regardless.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3149686/The-Ripper-s-family-Pictures-Victorian-respectability-brother-sister-Britain-s-notorious-killer.html

GUT
07-22-2015, 07:55 PM
Howe discredited does the DNA rubbish need to get before people [read the press] drop off it.

Rosella
07-23-2015, 12:40 AM
The tabloids are too lazy to do any investigating off their own bats, so it will probably be years.

Jeff Leahy
09-28-2015, 12:44 PM
The photograph was discussed on Jtrforums.. Its clearly not old enough to be Issac or the older generation of the Kozminski family.. The clothes suggest a later date, But it probably is a generation after Aron Kozminski which is interesting..

The nose of the man on the right is the same as Matilda's

But it clearly shows a family of Polish origin...suggesting Kozminski might have been fair with Blue eyes... As per some of the suspect accounts..

We know a lot about the Kosinski family...but not a photo of Aaron as yet

Yours Jeff