Jack the Ripper: "New" Suspect Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack the Ripper: "New" Suspect Revealed

For those of us in the UK, there will be an hour long documentary tonight at 9pm on Channel 5, presented by our very own Trevor Marriott.

The identity of the person who killed five women in London's East End in 1888 has puzzled criminologists for more than 125 years. In this documentary, former Bedfordshire murder squad detective Trevor Marriott is joined by a criminal psychologist, a forensic scientist and a pathologist to reinvestigate the case using cutting-edge technology. The team re-examines the victims' injuries in a 3D autopsy and come up with startling results that could overturn decades of consensus, while Marriott casts his net wider and finds evidence of similar murders in Europe and America that occurred after the killings ceased in Whitechapel and the trail leads him to a man executed in New York's Sing Sing prison in 1896.
    TV Guide and Listings for all UK TV channels; BBC, ITV, Channel 4, Freeview, Sky, Virgin Media and more. Find out what's on TV tonight here.

Originally posted by Harry D View Post
    For those of us in the UK, there will be an hour long documentary tonight at 9pm on Channel 5, presented by our very own Trevor Marriott.

http://www.radiotimes.com/episode/cy...spect-revealed
    Before everyone gets too excited this is a re run of the 2010 Nat Geo documentary which was released in The US and UK under the title of "Finding Jack the Ripper" in Germany it was released under the title of "Finding Jack the Ripper" now it released under another title.

So there is nothing new in this program but I hope it will be on some interest to those who may not have seen either of the previous documentaries.

For those who may wish to find out how my investigation has moved on since that program was made 5 years ago may I suggest the acquisition of one or both of the items mentioned below

Comment

Throw us tightwads a bone, Trev, are you still backing Feigenbaum for the murders? What's your official stance on the canonicals?

Comment

Throw us tightwads a bone, Trev, are you still backing Feigenbaum for the murders? What's your official stance on the canonicals?
        Feigenbaum by reason of his antecedents, and what we now know of him has to be considered as a suspect for being involved in perhaps one, or some of the murders, more so than many of the readily accepted suspects.

My stance which is not an official one is that all of the murders were not committed by the same hand.

Since the making of that documentary new information and evidence has come to light. But the program still does highlight the contentious organ removal theories.

Comment

I missed this when it was on before, so very much looking forward to it tonight.

Sky box set to record too :-)

Comment

Guts....

Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
            Feigenbaum by reason of his antecedents, and what we now know of him has to be considered as a suspect for being involved in perhaps one, or some of the murders, more so than many of the readily accepted suspects.

My stance which is not an official one is that all of the murders were not committed by the same hand.

Since the making of that documentary new information and evidence has come to light. But the program still does highlight the contentious organ removal theories.

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
            Got to hand it to you Trevor, it takes guts to back a theory when you can't even prove Feigenbaum's genealogy, movements on board the ships, time spent in a London and.....oh, yes, his real name!!

Never thought I'd have to do this but the shaking head's out.

Amanda

Comment

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
              Hello, Trevor.

By ALL of the victims are you only including the C5? If so, which of the victims are you discounting and why?

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda View Post
                Got to hand it to you Trevor, it takes guts to back a theory when you can't even prove Feigenbaum's genealogy, movements on board the ships, time spent in a London and.....oh, yes, his real name!!

Never thought I'd have to do this but the shaking head's out.

Amanda
                Its all about how you interpret the circumstantial evidence.

I think you need to read up in it all since that doc was made new facts about him have emerged full details can be found in

amzn.to/1tGNEb0

Comment

Hello, Trevor.

By ALL of the victims are you only including the C5? If so, which of the victims are you discounting and why?
                  I have discussed and argued these issues many times on here before, I dont propose to go through it all again. All the answers to your questions can be found in my book "Jack the Ripper The Secret Police Files" available on Amazon Kindle

amzn.to/1tGNEb0

Comment

Really.?

Its all about how you interpret the circumstantial evidence.

I think you need to read up in it all since that doc was made new facts about him have emerged full details can be found in

amzn.to/1tGNEb0
                    Hi Trevor,
                    Since when could you interpret 'circumstantial evidence' as proof?

Must have had very different dictionaries when you were at school. Pretty neat how your reply managed to plug your book though....
                    Amanda

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda View Post
                      Hi Trevor,
                      Since when could you interpret 'circumstantial evidence' as proof?

Must have had very different dictionaries when you were at school. Pretty neat how your reply managed to plug your book though....
                      Amanda
                      Many occasions when circumstantial evidence has been used to convict people. But in the case of Feigenbaum there is not enough to convict. There is enough to place him high on the suspect list.

The book brings the investigation up to date that Doc was made 5 years ago, and put many things in the correct perspective why should I not make people aware of that?

If you are basing your views and comments purely on last nights program might I suggest you go away and appraise yourself of all the facts surrounding Feigenbaum and other important issues then come back and discuss.

My turn for the head shake

In case you lost the link to the book here it is again and dont forget there is also a DVD out

www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00F4QS0H0 Book

www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00KNRE4NY DVD

Comment

Dvd

I bought Trevor's DVD for myself for XMas and can highly recommend it.A great talk and slide show!

Comment

My turn for the head shake

In case you lost the link to the book here it is again and dont forget there is also a DVD out

www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00F4QS0H0 Book

www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00KNRE4NY DVD
                          There should be rules about self-promotion on here.

Comment

There should be rules about self-promotion on here.
                            Why?

Many posters here are also published in the area aren't they entitled to say so.
                            G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
                              Why?

Many posters here are also published in the area aren't they entitled to say so.
                              Of course, nothing wrong with people promoting their work, but shamelessly advertising in every post is something else.

Comment

Working...
                              X