local?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• local?

None of the witnesses that report seeing jack the ripper with one of his victims shortly before they were murdered states that the person they are observing is local to the area example local loony kominski no one states oh yes seen him before does this not damage the popular theory of a local killer
    Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
    None of the witnesses that report seeing jack the ripper with one of his victims shortly before they were murdered states that the person they are observing is local to the area example local loony kominski no one states oh yes seen him before does this not damage the popular theory of a local killer
    You must live in a very small town, PM.
    allisvanityandvexationofspirit

Comment

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
      None of the witnesses reported recognising the person seen, but I don't see that as indicative of an individual who wasn't local - just one who wasn't known to the witness.
      I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

Indeed, Whitechapel alone was the home to over 70,000 locals. Quite apart from Bethnal Green, Shoreditch, St. George, etc.

Lost in a sea of faces...
        Regards, Jon S.

Comment

Uh ... What?

From the New Poster Registration Guidelines:

4. Make an effort to communicate clearly, using appropriate punctuation and capitalization. We have valued foreign posters who already have difficulty deciphering English without the added complication of trying to glean the meaning from a sloppy, carelessly written post that has no punctuation markers. This holds especially true on Ripper related threads.

Let all Oz be agreed;
          I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

Brit

Hello Ally. Think you're a Brit under the skin. (heh-heh)

Cheers.
            LC

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen Thomas View Post
              You must live in a very small town, PM.
              +1

Also, maybe we need another rule that goes something like "Don't post from your phone."

Comment

Working...
              X