X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Documentary: JtR The Scourge of london

Anyone else aware of this, found among new releases on Amazon Uk today:

It is said to be:

Collection of documentaries that explore the unsolved murders in Victorian London that are attributed to Jack the Ripper. It is now 125 years since a number of prostitutes were found murdered in what has been called one of the earliest serial killer cases. The programmes included are: 'Mysteryquest: Jack the Ripper', 'Biography: Jack the Ripper' and 'Cities of the Underworld - London: City of Blood'.

Phil

I hadn't heard of it but after looking at the link you provided it sounds like something I would be interested in. Sadly I don't have a machine that plays PAL format.

Originally posted by Phil H View Post
    Anyone else aware of this, found among new releases on Amazon Uk today:

It is said to be:

Collection of documentaries that explore the unsolved murders in Victorian London that are attributed to Jack the Ripper. It is now 125 years since a number of prostitutes were found murdered in what has been called one of the earliest serial killer cases. The programmes included are: 'Mysteryquest: Jack the Ripper', 'Biography: Jack the Ripper' and 'Cities of the Underworld - London: City of Blood'.

Phil

Comment

Phil,

None of them are new, they can be seen on youtube if you really wanted to see them. While interesting if only because they're about The Ripper, there is not much of value imho.

Cheers
      DRoy

Comment

Working...
      X