What is the ripper doing or saying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the ripper doing or saying

I am doing an essay and got stuck on a question here it is what does the issue do or say? I cant think of a long enough explanation for this question any comments or ideas would be great help. Thanks

The Ripper says anything but his prayers, as to what he does, well...consider how he earned the name.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Jack the Ripper

Here are some questions i have for a essay i have any ideas? 1) How did Jack the Ripper change the immediate future? 2) How did it change the long- term future? (and) 3) how does it affect the world today? Any ideas are welcome thanks

Comment

1) How did Jack the Ripper change the immediate future? Through the sheer power of mental focus. The Schwartz was with him...Israel, that is.

2) How did it change the long- term future? With a little help from his friends...such as Jana Oliver.

3) how does it affect the world today? Any ideas are welcome thanks. Thanks to Jack we have bad books, worse movies, and lots of good peeps such as your fine self joining us in this online community.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Working...
        X