Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New novel on JtR

Hi folks

My new novel Severin: A Tale of Jack the Ripper is now available to download on Kindle. As you can probably tell from the title, it's about George Chapman/Severin Klosowski as the Ripper.

Don't forget, if you don't have a Kindle, you can still read it on the free Kindle app on various devices, including laptops.

Thanks

SW

Yes, thank you. Now how many new threads do you need to continue plugging? The site administrator should start charging you for advertising.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Nelson View Post
      Yes, thank you. Now how many new threads do you need to continue plugging? The site administrator should start charging you for advertising.
      That's a bit harsh and unfriendly, Scott - have you ever published a book?
      Helena Wojtczak BSc (Hons) FRHistS.

Author of 'Jack the Ripper at Last? George Chapman, the Southwark Poisoner'. Click this link : - http://www.hastingspress.co.uk/chapman.html

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Nelson View Post
        Are there more threads I should know about? Have I missed some? Also, do you know how I can get my book featured on the list of JtR novels here on Casebook?

SW

Comment

Originally posted by HelenaWojtczak View Post
          That's a bit harsh and unfriendly, Scott - have you ever published a book?
          Thanks Helena

I've just been reading about the outrageous sock-puppetry of Walt Whitman, who wrote many of the best reviews of his own poetry. At least I haven't stooped to that (yet).

SW

Comment

Working...
          X