Rippercast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rippercast

Has anyone any idea what has happened to the Rippercast? I have massive withdrawal symptoms. Is it in effect dead?
    carole

As sad as it is, I do believe Rippercast is no more...I know what you mean, I am going thru withdrawal as well...who knows, maybe someday we will get a special.. but for now, it is no more

Steadmund Brand
    "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

I find that going back and listening to them all again can help the withdrawal symptoms. The content is so rich that you can always find some interesting point that you initially overlooked.

Comment

I too go back and listen to the old ones...it was an amazing podcast and I really miss it, And if we do not get any more,I still hope Mr. Menges will return to the boards.....does any body know how he is? If there is anyone that speaks to him, please tell him he is missed.

Steadmund Brand
        "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

I'm also in withdrawal. There appears to be sufficient demand for episodes. But I suppose there is awful lot of work involved in the production. Perhaps it should move to a pay feature to encourage the production of more episodes. Again, I think there is plenty of demand here.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for the kind comments about the show.

If any casebook (or forum) member would like to participate in a more informal Rippercast "chat", Ripperchat, to upload as a podcast episode, I'd be up for doing it. One on one, or you get someone else to join in with you.

Ripperchat with ____. No specific Ripper related subject need be set in stone.

You must have Skype and a headset w/mic.

I prefer to record on Sunday morning Pacific Coast Time USA, but Saturday's would work too, if there is advance notice.

Email me at makhno9 at gmail.com

All the best,

JM

Edit- The show does pretend to have standards. So, the finished product must be somewhat interesting and entertaining in order to see the light of day. Should not be too difficult...
            Last edited by jmenges; 01-31-2012, 08:18 AM.

Comment

JM so good to hear from you, I am glad you are still around!!!

I also love the fact that you are willing to do more Rippercast, made my day to read that, who knows, I may even get to be a guest someday, would Love to talk to you sometime, after all I am in Buffalo NY that is Tumblety territory

Again, good to hear from you

Steadmund Brand

Comment

This is good news.

I'd do it but alas, I've a voice that is more suited to singing in the bath than the digital airwaves.

Monty
                Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

Working...
                X