Robert D'Onston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert D'Onston

Just read a book called 'Jack The Ripper's Black Magic Rituals', by Ivor Edwards...in it, he reckons a man called Robert D'Onston was the Ripper...and I must say, he has convinced me too. Definatly worth a read if you get chance. Very interesting theories and ideas.

Originally posted by panicatticmind View Post
    Just read a book called 'Jack The Ripper's Black Magic Rituals', by Ivor Edwards...in it, he reckons a man called Robert D'Onston was the Ripper...and I must say, he has convinced me too. Definatly worth a read if you get chance. Very interesting theories and ideas.
    If you enjoyed that book, I suggest you take a look at "The True Face of JTR" by Melvin Harris, it predated "Black Magic Rituals" and made a lot more sense.

There are plenty of very good threads on these boards and jtrforums.com set up by people who are very passionate about Robert D'Onston Stephenson.
    Regards Mike

Comment

Originally posted by panicatticmind View Post

Panic, I'd like you to meet Mr. Howard Brown. He's the man in your PM box with a story to tell. Good luck to you, sir.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Working...
      X