new ripper book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new ripper book

Hi, my new book Jack the Ripper the suspects is out this week in a very limited pressing. The book is 300 pages softcover. The low print run is bound to make this a very rare and highly collectable item. The book can be ordered direct from my website.

The book explores the candidacy of over 250 suspects from the well known like Druitt, and Stephenson to the more obscure individuals like JAMES DAVID LAMPARD, JACK MALTIMORE, AND DR. NIGEL TORME.

Hi CJ,

How is this book different from your earlier efforts? Updated? New suspects? New info?

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Hi Tom,

How is this book different from your earlier efforts? Updated? yes New suspects? yes New info? yes

Comment

Geez, don't bog us down with details or anything, Ceej. LOL. Is Le Grand in there?

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

my new book - details

Tommy, Is Le Grand in there? no. The book covers many of the more obscure individuals who came under suspicion of having committed the Whitechapel murders. However slight or ludicrous the suggestion. They are included nevertheless to make this the most comprehensive up to date suspect book available. Over 150 new pages have been added since my last work, nearly 100 new suspects have been added, a great many not in any other publication. Through my research, the book also contains the whereabouts and details of a further murder committed by a suspect long after they where believed to have been executed.

Is that enough detail for you lol.

Comment

Good stuff. Just trying to help you sell books! If I get a copy, I'll write a review for the New Independent Review.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Working...
            X