Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kindle

Dear all,

We're proud to announce that Ripperologist is now available on your Kindle!

From issue 120 onwards, you can now take your copy of the Rip wherever you go. Our aim is to eventually convert each and every back issue to Kindle format, which will allow you to carry the complete Ripperologist in your pocket.

Subscription details at www.ripperologist.biz

Best wishes
    Adam

I don't think I have a Kindle. God knows what it is.

Comment

Hello Robert,

Nothing to do with hollow chocolate eggs with plastic toys inside, I'd wager :-)

best wishes

Phil
      Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
      Accountability? ....

Comment

Maybe not Phil, but the goodies inside will last a whole lot longer...

Glad you made the first Kindle edition,

Adam

Comment

I'm not sure I'd want the complete Ripperologist in my pocket. I think I'd rather have a chocolate egg, provided that I wasn't sitting in the sun.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamNeilWood View Post
            Dear all,

From issue 120 onwards, you can now take your copy of the Rip wherever you go. Our aim is to eventually convert each and every back issue to Kindle format, which will allow you to carry the complete Ripperologist in your pocket.

Best wishes
            Adam
            Dang exchange rate. Still, I'm considering it as there would be six issues. I'm assuming it would be about $19.62-ish for American readers?

I have a Nook Color, but the Nook can read PDFs. Or, if necessary, I can convert them to EPUB format (the Nook's favorite format). So I will keep this in mind.

Anyway, for those who are wondering, Kindles and Nooks are ebook readers. The Kindle is the Amazon ebook reader, and the Nook is put out by Barnes & Noble. And they're really really great for readers to have. (Besides, I can [play Angry Birds on my Nook Color, ha ha!)
            Last edited by Critteranne; 06-07-2011, 05:36 AM. Reason: Adding more word thingies

Comment

Angry birds? My head hurts. I think I'll go and read an actual book for relief.

Comment

Congratulations!

All my future books will be published on Kindle.

Comment

Hello Adam,

And mighty proud and humble of that honour am I too. Many thanks indeed.

best wishes

Phil
                  Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
                  Accountability? ....

Comment

I love my kindle!

One of these days I'm going to upgrade to one of the 8inch screen jobbies.
                    “Sans arme, sans violence et sans haine”

Comment

Also on the Kindle is this new book I've just read

I've just read Jack the Stripper on the Kindle - probably the funniest Jack the Ripper story out there. It's so funny!

A Violet Plucked From Mother's Grave

Comment

Originally posted by AdamNeilWood View Post
                        Dear all,

Best wishes
                        Adam
                        By the way, did "you guys" (hey at least I didn't say youse guys) get my e-mail about buying an individual copy in PDF format? My e-mail service people arr great, but sometimes a tad overprotective about what they flag as spam. If you replied, and I seemed to be ignoring you, well, I wasn't ignoring you.

Comment

Hi there,

How did that ebook sample turn out on your Nook?

Fast approaching publication date for the next issue and would be great to know the format works.

Best wishes,
                          Adam

Comment

Working...
                          X