Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aaron was the ripper, case closed, lets get on with life.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaron was the ripper, case closed, lets get on with life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZq9A4YF3Z0

His relatives speak. she understood yiddish after a while, must have been a shock for her to hear them talking about Aaron killing.

I'm not suprised. It was so obvious it was him anyway, he had already been Positively identified so thats the end, convicted. And yes all serial killers have very good behavour when they are locked up, John Wayne Gacy locked up and they let him out very early for very good behavour then he went on to kill 33 boys and men, same with Jeffery Dahmer. Aaron he had good behavour in lunatic asylum which means it was him, no doubt about it. case done.

By the way i know where there is a picture of Aaron which is the only one i believe, it's in a video done by Peter Ustinov. i am gonna see if i can find it on youtube, i have it on DVD.
    Last edited by Alex Silver; 02-18-2011, 09:18 PM.

57:52 of video, guy in the middle tilting his head down abit, with black moustache and cap. looks abit like freddy mercury. thats Aaron, will also be in new book about him on picture pages.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Silver View Post
      His relatives speak. she understood yiddish after a while, must have been a shock for her to hear them talking about Aaron killing.
      Unfortunately this lady, Zena Shine, turns out to belong to a different Kozminski family. She is not a great-niece of Aaron Kozminski.

Aaron Kozminski's real relations sadly know no more of him than they have read in books about the case.

Comment

Sooooo, I cannot get a life? Like that was in danger of happening! Dave
        We are all born cute as a button and dumb as rocks. We grow out of cute fast!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
          Unfortunately this lady, Zena Shine, turns out to belong to a different Kozminski family. She is not a great-niece of Aaron Kozminski.

Aaron Kozminski's real relations sadly know no more of him than they have read in books about the case.
          Hmmm i'm pretty sure she is, she is talking about the killings and it was a major disgrace. must be

Comment

Hmmm i'm pretty sure she is, she is talking about the killings and it was a major disgrace. must be
            well, my great uncle married his own nieces. thats right. when the first niece died he married her sister. so its entirely possible to have disgraced family members without them being jack the ripper.

she doesn't particularly act as though there was this readily acknowledged shameful relative. Her generation typically has a fairly rigid sense of propriety. i mean, if there is this deep dark family secret, she seems not the slightest bit concerned about airing the dirty laundry of family who still theoretically is ashamed of it.

its like with my great uncle. my family doesn't care because we aren't in his bloodline. so we laugh about it. my great uncles kids are uber sensitive... i got slapped for asking about it. And my dad pretty much got disowned for telling us about it.
            The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

If you follow the link I provided you'll see that I traced her ancestry. The conclusions I reached were later confirmed by the 1911 census. There is further discussion on this thread:

Rob House and I have also traced Aaron Kozminski's family, and it's clear that Zena Shine's grandfather Louis was not his brother. Contrary to some people's assumptions, Kozminski is not that uncommon a surname in Poland.

Comment

Chris,

That's the kind of thing that makes Rob's book interesting. You two took the Kosminski name as far as you possibly could, and here you are acknowledging that the results show there's nothing in the Shine story. Lesser researchers may have just incorporated it all into their suspect theories, making it all more believable to the layman. Thanks to you and Rob for the work you've done.

Mike
                huh?

Comment

Alex, don't let wishful thinking get in the way of reading Chris' research. Facts are pretty darn stubborn.

Mike
                  The Ripper's Haunts/JtR Suspect Dr. Francis Tumblety (Sunbury Press)
                  http://www.michaelLhawley.com

Comment

Working...
                  X