Another "Body Dump" site for Gacy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another "Body Dump" site for Gacy?

An interesting new article provides strong support for the contention that John Wayne Gacy may have used another Chicago address as a body dumping site. The implication is that Gacy may have killed more than the accepted number of his victims (33).

The address is one where he was a maintenance man between 1971 and 1976, and there are many stories of him digging strange holes there late at night. Supposedly to plant shrubs etc.

Anyway, it is a very interesting read. Seems possible that the site may be excavated yet.

RH

I remember the cops doing sonar scans of various concreted places he had previously worked and old homes etc...nothing came of it - but of course 29 on his property and 4 more in the Des Plaines river - quite quite feasable for there to be more underwater or on building sites he worked on.

Comment

Hi Adam,

I don't know if you read the article, but apparently the sonar ground scans of the property were done improperly. It seems like the whole "investigation" was coordinated by the Chicago police just to give the impression that they actually did a thorough search, when in fact they only looked at a small percentage of the anomalies found by the ground imaging technology company. In other words, they didn't want to find anything, and made sure they didn't. It is indeed an interesting article. And there seems to be ample suspicions to suggest that Gacy may have buried bodies on that property.

Rob H

Comment

nice, i love when old files are being digged. about 7 years ago in france we discovered a new serial killer who was active since the 70's, and who was obviously copying EXACTLY the methods of other known serial killers activ around the same regions and at the same time, it would appear that this guy have committed plenty of murders that were put on the account of other killers (who got charged for these murders on top of their own at the time), i gotta remember the name of this guy, but he was a rapst and a pedophile as well.

Comment

got it!!! Michel Fourniret!!

Comment

Hi Sister Hyde,

Interesting. I had never heard of this guy before. I assume you are in France yourself. Seems that Fourniret owned a castle in northeast france? I will have to read up on him at some point.

RH

Comment

Damn I'm sorry I didn't see your reply before, yes, I didn't get to follow much of the case since I moved to Sweden, back then they had not even started to dig his garden yet but it was very creepy. it seems that people like Marc Dutroux and Emile Louis and others could have paid for some of his murders. at the moment he as acknoledge some murders but they still suspect that the list could be much longer. But if it is as serious as they think it can be, the guy could be a very very sick but very brilliant freak.

Comment

Working...
              X