Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Were Zodiac and the Red Phantom the same man?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Were Zodiac and the Red Phantom the same man?

I've been reading a article on the murders committed by the Red Phantom, a killer who murdered in the San Fransisco area and also sent a letter with eerily similar writing to the Zodiac. Could they be one and the same? I am starting to believe they could be after reading the article. Link below.

Best regards,
    Adam

"They assumed Kelly was the last... they assumed wrong" - Me

Thanks Adam. It does look similar. The reason I would think it wasn't Zodiac would be because he seemed to want to take all the credit he could get under that name but who can say for sure. I had not seen this before.
    This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

You Know too much!!!

Originally posted by Uncle Jack View Post
      I've been reading a article on the murders committed by the Red Phantom, a killer who murdered in the San Fransisco area and also sent a letter with eerily similar writing to the Zodiac. Could they be one and the same? I am starting to believe they could be after reading the article. Link below.

http://mk-zodiac.com/redphantom.html
      Hi Adam,

Oh boy, that is one BIG can of worms to open up!!! It is one that often surfaces on the various Zodiac websites/forums. My honest answer is that... well, I am still keeping an open mind on the matter! I can tell you this much though, the whole "Count Marco/Red Phantom" connection goes back much further than you may realise! Try all the way back to 1962!!! See link below.

"Count Marco" was actually, of course, Marc H. Spinelli, and guess which News Paper his column was published in??? Yep, thats right, The San Francisco Chronicle!!!

I can say no more, for fear that I may incriminate myself!!!

Best wishes,
      Zodiac.
      Last edited by Zodiac; 01-19-2011, 01:30 AM.
      And thus I clothe my naked villainy
      With old odd ends, stol'n forth of holy writ;
      And seem a saint, when most I play the devil.

Comment

When I first saw this thread, I thought someone was reintroducing the Texarkana connection again. I didn't remember him ever being called Red though.
        This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

Originally posted by sdreid View Post
          When I first saw this thread, I thought someone was reintroducing the Texarkana connection again. I didn't remember him ever being called Red though.
          Don't panic Stan,

In the style of the late, great Leslie Nielsen, let us just say that; 'This is an entirely different Phantom altogether'. Ok?... Yes, "This is an entirely different Phantom altogether!!!" OR IS IT???

Best wishes,
          Zodiac.
          Last edited by Zodiac; 01-19-2011, 04:12 AM.
          And thus I clothe my naked villainy
          With old odd ends, stol'n forth of holy writ;
          And seem a saint, when most I play the devil.

Comment

Working...
          X