Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philadelphias "Boy in the Box" case

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Boy..._(Philadelphia) this case
    has stuck with me for some time , keep coming back to it and puzzling around it
    Last edited by xinthrau; 01-16-2011, 01:30 AM.

That is an interesting case. Odd that he was found next to a home for wayward girls. The case was covered on a TV program - perhaps Unsolved Mysteries. There was also a movie out several years ago that was inspired by the murder but I'm forgetting its title right now. I do remember a thread on it also but it may not have been on this site.
    This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

The movie was Stolen from 2009 and it is about as true to the case as Psycho is to Gein.
      This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

I live in Philly so I have heard all about this case. I research Philadelphia's unsolved crimes as a hobby. At the top of the list are this case and the "Frankford Slasher," a serial killer who was never caught.

Xinthrau, are you from the city of Brotherly Love?
        I won't make any deals. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed,de-briefed, or numbered!

Comment

Originally posted by JTRSickert View Post
          I live in Philly so I have heard all about this case. I research Philadelphia's unsolved crimes as a hobby. At the top of the list are this case and the "Frankford Slasher," a serial killer who was never caught.

Xinthrau, are you from the city of Brotherly Love?
          No I am from Indiana, but I read about this boy a long time ago. I have always come back to this one , he was tossed away but he should have at least a name and some closure

Comment

Working...
          X