Merry Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas

Convert audio messages to text, use smart replies, stay online even with bad internet connection

Click on each reindeer. Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to all.

Brilliant ..thanks for an Xmas Eve giggle,Limehouse.

"HAPPY CHRISTMAS"

ANNA.

Comment

Merry Christmas to one and all.

Have a happy and SAFE holiday today, and spare a thought for us poor sods who will be working away.
      “Sans arme, sans violence et sans haine”

Comment

Hi Magpie,

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Comment

Merry Christmas Kids! Dave
          We are all born cute as a button and dumb as rocks. We grow out of cute fast!

Comment

Merry Christmas! By next Christmas we will toast to knowing the killer(s)!!!
            I confess that altruistic and cynically selfish talk seem to me about equally unreal. With all humility, I think 'whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might,' infinitely more important than the vain attempt to love one's neighbour as one's self. If you want to hit a bird on the wing you must have all your will in focus, you must not be thinking about yourself, and equally, you must not be thinking about your neighbour; you must be living with your eye on that bird. Every achievement is a bird on the wing.
            Oliver Wendell Holmes

Comment

Artist: STEELEYE SPANTrack: GAUDETEChart Position: 14Weeks: 9Entry Date: 8/12/73

Comment

Merry Christmas all. Hope you had a wonderful holiday. All the best for the New Year to come.

Comment

Hi,
                  Although Xmas has soon passed, the main thing folks,.. is a great new year, and that I wish you all.
                  Richard.

Comment

Hello Richard,

Gratefully recieved and the same kind thoughts returned... to you and all others here.

best wishes

Phil
                    Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
                    Accountability? ....

Comment

Hope everyone had a very happy Christmas! Here's hoping 2011 is a lot kinder than 2010 has been. Cheers! *clink*

Comment

Working...
                      X