Robert Napper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert Napper

This is the guy who was convicted of the killing of Rachel Nickell he was also responsible for the deaths of Samantha and Jazmine Bissett. Also convicted of 4 of a series over 70 sex crimes known as The Green Chain Rapes. Ive looked through the forum and not found any specific threads about him. I was wondering what thoughts some of the other posters had about him?
    I think he is probably responsible for a lot more murders and attacks.Ive looked online and there doesnt seem to be much info out there but there was a number of similar murders around the time he was out and about.

Hi Danny,

First of all, welcome to the boards! Secondly, if you enter 'Robert Napper' in the search box that appears left in your screen if you choose any subject other than 'Message Boards' and click 'search', you'll find this: http://www.casebook.org/gsearch/inde...sa=Search#1018. Look at the bottom of the page and you'll see that his name has come up on several occasions on these boards. With regards to the Ripper case, I find him very interesting.

All the best,
    Frank
    "You can rob me, you can starve me and you can beat me and you can kill me. Just don't bore me."
    Clint Eastwood as Gunny in "Heartbreak Ridge"

Comment

Thanks alot Frank O i will enjoy looking through said threads. Thanks for the warm welcome also i look forward to contributing to this fantastic site.

Comment

You're welcome, Danny, and enjoy. I look forward to reading your posts.

Cheers,
        Frank
        "You can rob me, you can starve me and you can beat me and you can kill me. Just don't bore me."
        Clint Eastwood as Gunny in "Heartbreak Ridge"

Comment

Working...
        X