I'm Back And Ready For Action!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Back And Ready For Action!

It's great to be finally back on Casebook, I missed it a lot.

This is due to me going through habitual phases of research. I take a break during the summer, get into the Salem Witch Trials soon after school begins, and then I eventually head off to Casebook.

How are you folks up to lately? Any new finds, any newly published volumes? I hope everything has gone very well for you all.

Also, a late Happy Halloween!
    "You want to take revenge for my murdered sister? Sister would definitely have not ... we would not have wanted you to be like this."

~ Angelina Durless

Good evening Madam,

Originally posted by Madam Red View Post
    Any new finds
    Yes. I bumped up the thread under Witnesses for your perusal.

Roy
    Sink the Bismark

Comment

Excellent! I'll go check that out. ;D
      "You want to take revenge for my murdered sister? Sister would definitely have not ... we would not have wanted you to be like this."

~ Angelina Durless

Comment

welcome back... wonderful to see you back

--Steadmund T Brand
        "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

Originally posted by Madam Red View Post
          I take a break during the summer, get into the Salem Witch Trials soon after school begins, and then I eventually head off to Casebook.
          I taught inner city kids from Milwaukee about the Salem Witch Trials 4 years ago. I assigned them roles and we reenacted a bit of the trials with Tituba and the various Goodies as witnesses. It was a blast! I brought it up to date with modern trial procedures.

Mike
          huh?

Comment

Welcome back Madam, good to see you returned.
            Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Working...
            X