"The Hobbit" movie finally gets the greenlight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Hobbit" movie finally gets the greenlight

Casting and preproduction can officially start and filming starts early next year. Great news for fans of LotR movies and JRR Tolkien.

Will be celebrating tonight with several pints of Green Dragon Ale and a wiff of the Ol' Toby!!

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
    Casting and preproduction can officially start and filming starts early next year. Great news for fans of LotR movies and JRR Tolkien.

Will be celebrating tonight with several pints of Green Dragon Ale and a wiff of the Ol' Toby!!
    Awesome! It's time to re-read it again.

Mike
    The Ripper's Haunts/JtR Suspect Dr. Francis Tumblety (Sunbury Press)
    http://www.michaelLhawley.com

Comment

Yay!!!!

Comment

Get your Hobbit-on

" Hooray, Mr Gandalf sir......hooray!".
        Who is playing Bilbo?. The actor who plays him should be nerdy but sturdy, and funny but a little melancholy. Lets hope they dont shoot it in NZ again, as the Shire looks like Tubby-land when it should look like the Cotswolds. It is a shame Kenneth Williams is dead, because he would provide an audacious voice for smaug.
        SCORPIO

Comment

I was at Bag-End and at the production studio in June. Despite being in limbo, I assure you that production has been going on year-round on the movie sets and costuming. I can only assume that the filming should be somewhat quicker because of this.

Mike
          huh?

Comment

Working...
          X