translation please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• translation please

We in Kansas are french speaker poor, could someone be a sport and translate? Thanks, Dave

A girl. A cat. A hunk of brie.A song from The Swings.An animation from me.http://eclectech.co.uk/petitchaton.phphttp://www.myspace.com/swingsoundsAs requeste...
    We are all born cute as a button and dumb as rocks. We grow out of cute fast!

Hello Dave,

Ask Suzi.. perhaps Dids can help?

best wishes

Phil
    Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
    Accountability? ....

Comment

I'm a little cat, black and white. I like cheese, Look at me. I prefer theology.

Stuff like that.

Mike
      huh?

Comment

Thank You sir, that has an impact on how much I like it. I mean don't get me wrong I dig cheese also, but I have never seen myself as a cat, and I despise people that take enviromental circumstance and deify it, and on that subject, the omni god concept more than cancels out my love of cheese. Dave
        Last edited by protohistorian; 10-10-2010, 06:04 AM. Reason: xpelink

Comment

What is this La La La La La La? Is it french for La La La La La? Dave

Comment

If I had to be a cat, I am liking the one in the striped shirt. This despite his lack of cheese!

Comment

There's a kind of translation of the whole thing about two thirds of the way down this page:

Comment

Thank You so much Chris. Dave

Comment

Originally posted by protohistorian View Post
                  Thank You so much Chris. Dave
                  Actually I just discovered that if you click the down-arrow to expand the text beneath the video on YouTube, it includes the lyrics in French and English...

Comment

Working...
                  X