My ego is sore!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My ego is sore!

This thread is the place to post (just the name) of someone who got there little feelings hurt ( and whined) by an electronic communication.
    We are all born cute as a button and dumb as rocks. We grow out of cute fast!

protohistorian post 9 on this thread
    General discussion about anything Ripper related that does not fall into a specific sub-category. On topic-Ripper related posts only.

Comment

The wisdom of the ego:

Egos are like hunks of Bubble Yum. Left alone, they are hard, impervious, dense little suckers that can be tossed against a wall with very little effect. However, people just cannot resist working them over, trying to extract the flavor and puffing out their cheeks and blowing a bubble now and again. They then become slightly less impervious, but still, fairly malleable, flexible and able to take a poke without popping. However, there are those of a certain show-offy nature who must blow it up to ever increasing size, and as it expands it becomes ever more fragile, until the slightest pressure sends it exploding in a sticky mess all over their face.

Let your bubble yum be.

Let all Oz be agreed;
      I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

indeed Ally!

Comment

Hi Proto. What an odd thread. LOL. Did you get Mike Covell's e-mail too?

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Originally posted by Tom_Wescott View Post
            Hi Proto. What an odd thread. LOL. Did you get Mike Covell's e-mail too?

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott
            Hello Tom, No I did not, I figured one way to cut down on the snivelling on this board would be call people out on it. You know rib their nose in it and beat them with arolled up newspaper. Dave
            Last edited by protohistorian; 06-23-2010, 07:14 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Well, they don't get worse than Covell.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Working...
              X