Best Victims Biographies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Victims Biographies

Which books are the best source for learning about the victims?
    "You want to take revenge for my murdered sister? Sister would definitely have not ... we would not have wanted you to be like this."

~ Angelina Durless

There's really only one book that focuses on that, and that is Neal Shelden's. You can buy it right now from Amazon.com and might be able to get good used copies at abe.com. You might also be able to buy a copy direct from the author by contacting him through his profile here at the Casebook. The book is a must have.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Oooh, thanks, Tom.
      "You want to take revenge for my murdered sister? Sister would definitely have not ... we would not have wanted you to be like this."

~ Angelina Durless

Comment

Madam Red,

Yes, do buy Neal's book directly from him. PM him or his wife, Jen Shelden, and they will arrange it. Not only will you get an autographed copy but Neal will be assured of his money since there have been problems over royalties with the publisher.

Don.
        "To expose [the Senator] is rather like performing acts of charity among the deserving poor; it needs to be done and it makes one feel good, but it does nothing to end the problem."

Comment

What are their usernames on here? Or do they use their real names?

~ Angelina Durless

Comment

Word to your Supe

Jenni's username is jdpegg. You should message her direct, cuz if you message Neal, Jenni might get all up in yer grill for being all over her man, and you don't need none o'that ghetto sh*t.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Ok, sweet! Thanks guys.

~ Angelina Durless

Comment

Tom,

I thank you and I'm sure the Sheldens thank you--I had completely forgotten.

Don.
                "To expose [the Senator] is rather like performing acts of charity among the deserving poor; it needs to be done and it makes one feel good, but it does nothing to end the problem."

Comment

Hi,

I will PM you .

Tom,

don't fret, I am not so insecure that I would get up in anyones grill for PMing Neal, however, if you wanted a reply PMing me would be a btter idea, as Neal does not actually go as far as logging me out very often!

Jenni
                  “be just and fear not”

Comment

Originally posted by jdpegg View Post
                    Hi,

I will PM you .

Tom,

don't fret, I am not so insecure that I would get up in anyones grill for PMing Neal, however, if you wanted a reply PMing me would be a btter idea, as Neal does not actually go as far as logging me out very often!

Jenni
                    Thank you for taking the time to talk with me.
                    I'm not on often recently. There's a lot of stuff going on here, because of school and the convention going on this weekend.

~ Angelina Durless

Comment

Working...
                    X