Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Eddowes photos..

Hello all,

I have zoomed in on three Eddowes photos from this site.
    It is logical to assume, that if they were the same person, the photo's were all taken within a short period of time.
    Are there any physical differences in the wounds, faces or appearances? At first glance perhaps not.. however.. upon closer look..

It appears that..

1) In the bottom picture, the upper row of teeth are showing..the others do not. The bottom row is just visible also.
    2) The left ear showing on the top two photos are a different shape.
    3) The defining dark cut across the upper bridge of the nose, clearly visible in the bottom picture, is not visible in the other photos.

There are other, quite strange things on these photos.

I respectfully ask you all to examine these photos carefully.

Thank you.

best wishes

Phil
    Attached Files
    Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
    Accountability? ....

Phil

The different photos may have been taken over a short period of time, but these are photos of a body freshly arrived in the morgue, the body cleaned up, with rigor, without rigor, and then post mortem. Muscles are cut, muscles relax. Seen the pic of Monroe on the slab?

The teeth are only obvious in the photo because she is suspended by her hair and her scalp is been pulled back

Comment

Hello Jon,

Thank you for the reply.

Your explanation does not make sense in relation to two different EAR shapes. Those don't relax do they...nor the deep cut on the top of the bridge of the nose. Also, you cannot possibly expect me to believe it is possible that the skin is SO flexible that when you pull the hair, it draws the skin ABOVE the gums on the mouth!

Try it yourself...

best wishes

Phil
      Last edited by Phil Carter; 02-27-2010, 04:49 PM.
      Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Accountability? ....

Comment

Hello you all!

Well, with all respect, but the ear might look different because of a different camera angle!

And one has to think about the following thing; The Polaroid photography was light-years away from the LVP techniques...

All the best
        Jukka
        "When I know all about everything, I am old. And it's a very, very long way to go!"

Comment

Hello Jukka,

Thanks for the reply.

Mutually, with all respect, and you know that my friend, ...the SHAPE of the ear is different... the camera angle doesnt change that.. they are almost the same angle anyway. Jukka, respectfully, this is something that cannot be ignored... There are at least TWO different people shown here, if not three.. the cuts on the top bridge of the nose, the teeth show in the third picture she has a top row that protrude..a prominent overbite. And the pictures themselves are very dubious. What has been "laid" across the nose on the top right photo, compared to the markings SUPPOSEDLY representing stitches on the bottom photo...well, a 2, an X and a squiggly line tell me that someone on THIS photo has played with "paint" on a pc.
          It is high time we saw the original photos on this site. Because someone has been playing silly games. I just happen to say it whilst others don't dare risk the wrath. Just like the Eddowes photo from the coffin. And I also advise you all to have a good look at the other photos too. "Paint it Black"..it is all over the place.

best wishes

Phil
          Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Accountability? ....

Comment

Hi all
            The photographs shown in Phil Carter's first post are merely a combination of known Eddowes mortuary photographs and the ones discovered by Robert McLaughlin - published in 'The First Jack the Ripper Photographs'
            'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

Hello Suzi,

Respectfully.

Merely?

That says a lot in itself.

best wishes

Phil
              Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Accountability? ....

Comment

Phil, Jon, Jukka, Suzi,

that's more than I can stand.
                Never knew it was about murder.

Amitiés,
                David

Comment

Probably being naive here but isnt there some way to work out from specific measurements whether the faces are of the same person. I know the photos are at different distances etc but e.g. length of face proportionally to width of mouth or distance between eyes?

Just a thought and way beyond me as a task.

Comment

Hello Magyann,

Thank you for the reply.
                    Well, I don't know about distances, but the three close up photo's in post one show major differences between them all, I'm afraid to say. Add to that "Eddowes" in a shell, you have 4. That tells me something. I just let all of you make your own minds up. After much deliberation and observation, I have made my mind up. I only offer what is there for all to see.

David,

Yes my friend, I once thought exactly that too...

best wishes

Phil
                    Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Accountability? ....

Comment

"Murder was the case that they gave me."

Was it Snoop Dogg or Dr Phillips ?

Amitiés,
                      David

Comment

Hi Phil. I totally respect your views that some/all of the women in these photographs are not Eddowes but if they are not Eddowes, who are they in your opinion? What other woman has had the same identical injuries to Eddowes? The descriptions of Eddowes' facial mutilations match the woman in the photographs' facial mutilations. As I say, I respect your opinion but to me, looking at the photographs, they all clearly show the same woman, whether she be Eddowes or not. I certainly suspect that the woman is Eddowes. Just my opinion though.

The best Phil
                        Best regards,
                        Adam

"They assumed Kelly was the last... they assumed wrong" - Me

Comment

Hi Phil

If there are different ear shapes (?), (different camera angles, the deceased`s hair and quality of photo aside) major mutilations to the mouth, cheeks and neck can affect how the ear will sit. Then, as previously mentioned, there is the post mortem where muscles are cut, and Doctor`s stick their fingers in the wounds etc etc. Ear`s dont relax, but the surrounding skin and muscles do.

The dark cut across the upper bridge of the nose is only clearly visible in the only photo taken from the right side of her body. It appears dark for the same reason that Eddowes face appears to have a five o`clock shadow.
                          But I can see the same mark on the other two photos anyway.

Originally posted by Phil Carter View Post
                          Also, you cannot possibly expect me to believe it is possible that the skin is SO flexible that when you pull the hair, it draws the skin ABOVE the gums on the mouth!

Well, if the rest of the corpse`s dead weight is pulling down? You are aware that the killer cut through her top lip and gums, and on the right angle of her mouth ?

B.T.W. The same image is clearly seen in the top photo too ?

Comment

Try it yourself

Originally posted by Phil Carter View Post
                            Hello Jon,

Thank you for the reply.

Your explanation does not make sense in relation to two different EAR shapes. Those don't relax do they...nor the deep cut on the top of the bridge of the nose. Also, you cannot possibly expect me to believe it is possible that the skin is SO flexible that when you pull the hair, it draws the skin ABOVE the gums on the mouth!

Try it yourself...

best wishes

Phil
                            But he can't because he is not dead. A dead person has no tension in the body, all the muscles have ceased to function. Have you ever tried to carry a dead body? It's like having three large sacks of jelly stapled together, it just goes all over the place. This is why it is always easier to carry an unconcious person rather than a dead one.

Comment

I'll stick to my fall back position when it comes to discussing these photos: the picture quality is simply not good enough to jump to conclusions regarding these photographs. The change in ear shape may be as simple as a shadow.

As stated above by Uncle Jack and Jon Guy. The major trauma to the nose suggests it is Eddowes.

Comment

Working...
                              X