Berner Street/ Dutfield's Yard Reconstruction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berner Street/ Dutfield's Yard Reconstruction

You can view a thread I started on JTR.Forums here that I did about my progress in recreating Berner Street/ Dutfield's Yard (This will be done with all Ripper locations).

This will be turned into a 3D model scale model which will then be used for the film in progress, Autumn Of Terror. Questions/Comments/Concerns please state them here. Any suggestions and cricitisms are also always welcomed anytime.

Regards,
    Justin
    They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night. - Edgar Allan Poe

In the wikki section the entrance is described as 9 ft wide. Dave
    We are all born cute as a button and dumb as rocks. We grow out of cute fast!

Comment

Originally posted by protohistorian View Post
      In the wikki section the entrance is described as 9 ft wide. Dave

Proto,

I used the measurement 9'2 wide based on the observations of our own Tom Wescott's work in Ripper Notes, which was referenced in Phil's new book.

Regards,
      Justin
      They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night. - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Originally posted by Jdombrowski89 View Post
        Proto,

I used the measurement 9'2 wide based on the observations of our own Tom Wescott's work in Ripper Notes, which was referenced in Phil's new book.

Regards,
        Justin
        Justin,
        I thought that article by Tom was one of the best ever.It had everything -from being stylishly written , to presenting fresh ways of looking at things that made a lot of sense, as well as introducing us to a few of the less talked about villains in the saga.

Comment

Natalie,

It truly is. I'm currently using it also to aide me in the description of the street as well as the measurements,etc. It was also another form of outstanding work that helped with this model. Included now is some updated pictures. Enjoy:

Regards,
          Justin

Comment

Justin,
            These are terrific! Fantastic work------look forward to the next instalment!
            Best Wishes
            Norma

Comment

Yes! Keep up the good work...so hard to find real detailed maps of the actual crime scenes. Are you going to put Liz Stride's body in for further analysis?

Comment

Working...
              X