Who wrote the "Diary"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wrote the "Diary"

I have been into the polls alot recently. I want to know who you think wrote the diary.
    James Maybrick
    16.13%
    Micheal Barret
    38.71%
    Anne Graham
    32.26%
    Gerald Kane
    6.45%
    Tony Devereux
    0.00%
    Jack the Ripper
    3.23%
    Billy Graham
    3.23%
    Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

New here

Hi everybody,

As this is my first post, I would like to say that I'm looking forward to discussing these cases with you. I'm not allowed to vote (yet) however my choice would be James Maybrick.

Greetings,

Addy

Comment

Sorry, it was me, I was 8 at the time, but talented beyond my years

Jenni
      “be just and fear not”

Comment

Addy,

Welcome to the boards!

I cannot vote on this thread as I have no thought on the matter. I would have liked to have seen "Don't know", or "A.N.Other" as an alternative.

I leave this subject to those who know more than I about it.

best wishes

Phil
        Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
        Accountability? ....

Comment

Phil,

I had considered putting that, but someone had to write it. I should have just put and unknown writer. I truly think Anne and Micheal had a hand in it. I think Mike Barrett wrote the manuscript on his Word Processor, since he lacked the basic grammer and spelling skills and had his wife Anne write it. As she had written her book on Florence Maybrick after the fact, it showed she DID have the necissary skills to forge the Diary. However I am lost at how they managed to fool all the scientific tests on the diary.

Yours truly
          Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

It must be Dan Brown.
            Or Gorguloff.
            The final chapter has obviously been written in Patmos.

Amitiés,
            David

Comment

No one knows who they think wrote the "diary"? Come on now. Vote.
              Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Originally posted by jdpegg View Post
                Sorry, it was me, I was 8 at the time, but talented beyond my years

Jenni
                How dare you say that!!!

It was me!
                In order to know virtue, we must first aquaint ourselves with vice!

Comment

Hold the Phone,

It was NOT any of you.

It was me.

yours truly
                  Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

I think Rasputin wrote it but he's not listed in the poll.

Comment

Gerald Kane, is that Geraldo?
                      Sink the Bismark

Comment

Roy,

I have only heard his name by gerald Kane.

Yours truly
                        Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Firstly, I know of nobody connected with the diary saga called Gerald [sic] Kane or Micheal [sic] Barret [sic].

Secondly, what I do know is that nine (sorry, eight) extremely dim posters have voted so far.

I sincerely trust that none of them are among the 600+ who borrowed Ripper Diary - The Inside Story last year from a sample of British libraries across the country. I think I'd lose the will to live if that were the case.

Love,

Caz
                          X
                          Last edited by caz; 01-11-2010, 07:11 PM.
                          "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Carter View Post
                            I leave this subject to those who know more than I about it.
                            Sensible man, Phil!

Ditto. I have absolutely no idea who wrote the thing.

But I do have a fair idea of who absolutely didn't.

Love,

Caz
                            X
                            "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

Originally posted by caz View Post
                              Secondly, what I do know is that nine (sorry, eight) extremely dim posters have voted so far.
                              X
                              Hi Caz,

thanks for that.
                              What are the bright posters doing ?
                              Any news ?

Amitiés,
                              David

Comment

Working...
                              X