Seaside Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seaside Home

Could this possibly be a euphemism, and not refer to the Police Convalescent Seaside Home at all? A euphemism for, say, an institution such as Colney Hatch? Would this make the confusing accounts of witnesses and suspects being brought to such a place any more comprehensible? What would this do to the candidacy of Aaron Kosminski? Can we begin to make any of the dates make sense?

Regards
    Timsta

Timsta,
    The Convolescent Seaside Home is a bit of a mystery, yet at the same time a tempting carrot, dangled in front of us. That meeting would certainly, in my opinion, clear up something if it could be proven somehow.
    I have two personal theories concerning it. Speculative, but possible...

1) That Anderson arranged this meeting to be sure in his own mind that a killer of at least ONE of the victims had been positively identified, without having the possibility of arresting and charging him, for some reason. Rather like a private confirmation of his beliefs.

2) That somewhere there may exist some sort of corroboration of this meeting having taken place, apart from the Swanson Marginalia's word alone.

As for a euphemism, the words in the marginalia are "....with difficulty" and that indicates to me the Convolescent Seaside home in Brighton.

with best wishes

Phil
    Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
    Accountability? ....

Comment

Working...
    X