Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack - The White Knight

Hello All,

I had this thought reading another thread, and just thought I would see what everyone else thought about it.

Because of the cachous that were found intact in Liz's hand, I feel like she wouldn't have been holding them while thrown to the ground, nor would she pick herself up off the ground from being attacked and think, "Maybe my breath stinks." So my thought is maybe Jack walks into the yard, sees what's going on and stops BS man. After this happens, Liz then brings out the cachous, expecting a business transaction to occur, or maybe she offers him "payment" for his kindness, or simple offers him a breath mint, and is caught of guard.

When I posted this idea in a different thread, LC brought up some issues with Jack's place in the yard, and I had an idea that may place him where he needs to be. When Jack enters the yard, he's positioned in front of Liz, obviously not where he needs to be. So, what if in this tussle with BS man Liz looses her scarf. Jack breaks it up, Liz gets takes out her cachous, for whatever reason, Jack then offers to put her scarf back on her, and then proceeds to slit her throat.

Like I said, it's just an idea. I have an imagination that can get away from me some times. Just wanted to see what everyone else thinks.

Best Wishes and Happy Holidays to All,
    Erynn

chivalry

Hello E. Well, Jack's act of chivalry in tidying Liz's scarf whilst she has her cachous between her thumb and forefinger certainly fulfillis the basic requirements of the forensic situation.

The best.
    LC

Comment

Also fits with the idea that Jack must have been a charming fellow to gain the trust of the last few victims. Not that anything that I said can be proved in any way, but it's quite possible. Then again, what isn't?

Best Wishes,
      Erynn

Comment

Working...
      X