Do you think mutilation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think mutilation

was an addiction to Jack? You know how people are trying to overcome their addictions. It is EXTREMELY HARD. What made Jack stop killing? I reckon for him, giving up killing and mutilating women would be very hard.

Bravo

Yes jon I do believed jack the ripper had an addiction sort of speak to mutilating women. He loved the domanice over life and loved the de-femanation/humanizing of these indaviduals. He was a lust murderer, one who targets the genital areas of these idaviduals and got a kind of sexual pleasure when he ripped them. I believe he didnt need to rape them to get the sexual satisfaction any normal person would have by experianceing intercorse. He probally drew scetches of mutilated woman and he took for possesion some of their innards for trophies.

In my opinion Jack the Ripper neither started nor stopped with the C5.

yours truly
    Last edited by corey123; 12-09-2009, 03:45 AM.
    Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Working...
    X