Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Conference Photographs

Hi Everyone,
    First I want to say what a great time I had with all of you. This was my first conference and this was the most fun I have had in a long time. Who knew that Ripperologists were so much fun and full of humour.
    Anyway, I have finished editing the photos I took last week and sent a copy to Adam Wood last Friday. I have asked Adam to feel free to copy it and distribute it to all of you who wish to have a copy. As you all know Adam better than me, it will be easier for everyone to just ask him for a copy.
    I am also happy to make copies too if you would rather go through me. I really don't want any money for the disc with the exception of the cost of a blank disc and the postage especially if you are not in the UK.
    Hopefully, I will be able to photograph the next UK based conference.
    I think there are least 250 photos on the disc.
    Feel free to contact me if you want me to post one to you. I don't think the cost of the disc plus postage will be anymore than 4 or five pounds.
    Email me here on the forum and I will get back to you.

Again, thanks for the great time. I hope to see all of you again. It was a great experience.

Gail

Originally posted by longliz1888 View Post
    Hi Everyone,
    First I want to say what a great time I had with all of you. This was my first conference and this was the most fun I have had in a long time. Who knew that Ripperologists were so much fun and full of humour.
    Anyway, I have finished editing the photos I took last week and sent a copy to Adam Wood last Friday. I have asked Adam to feel free to copy it and distribute it to all of you who wish to have a copy. As you all know Adam better than me, it will be easier for everyone to just ask him for a copy.
    I am also happy to make copies too if you would rather go through me. I really don't want any money for the disc with the exception of the cost of a blank disc and the postage especially if you are not in the UK.
    Hopefully, I will be able to photograph the next UK based conference.
    I think there are least 250 photos on the disc.
    Feel free to contact me if you want me to post one to you. I don't think the cost of the disc plus postage will be anymore than 4 or five pounds.
    Email me here on the forum and I will get back to you.

Again, thanks for the great time. I hope to see all of you again. It was a great experience.

Gail
    Hi Gail
    Was a great Conf 'eh- sorry I had to leave early Sunday morning- will email Adam
    XXXXxxxs Suzi xx
    'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

Working...
    X