Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call Me Jack

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to let everyone know that, if you go in the Itunes store and search "Jack the Ripper," under the Podcasts (besides the ever popular Rippercast), there is a new feature called Call Me Jack. I believe it is an audio play. The trailer and the first part have been uploaded. It looks real interesting. The cast of characters include Montague Druitt and Walter Sickert. Looks pretty cool. Alright, just wanted to let everyone know.
    I won't make any deals. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed,de-briefed, or numbered!

Also, for those of you who do not have access to the Itunes store, you can go the web address below and listen to the first part on the website:

I won't make any deals. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed,de-briefed, or numbered!

Comment

The second part of "Call Me Jack" has been finally been uploaded. You can find it on the website on on ITunes in the Podcast. It's starting to get really interesting. If you like Audio Plays and Jack the Ripper, you'll like this. I recommend it.

Comment

Working...
      X