The Man Who Hunted Jack the Ripper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Man Who Hunted Jack the Ripper

A heads up for those who are unaware, the new edition of "The Man Who Hunted Jack the Ripper" by Nicholas Connell and Stewart Evans is now on sale.
    I believe the book has been revised and updated, but I wont be 100% certain until I read it. However there are new photographs in the book which didn't appear in the first edition. And they alone are worth buying this edition for.

Rob
    Attached Files

What a coincidence - Dai the postman delivered my copy just over an hour ago! I look forward to (re)reading the book in its new edition
    Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Must have the same postman, that's when mine came .

Rob

Comment

He don't half get around!
        Kind regards, Sam Flynn

Comment

Hey, you two, stop nattering and get on with your reading. If there is new stuff in it, I'll have to get a copy.

Comment

Dai the Postman? I thought it was Dai the Post.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
              Dai the Postman? I thought it was Dai the Post.
              It is, Rob - however, I said "Dai the postman" (lower case "p"). If I'd been referring to him by his proper name, I would of course have written "Dai the Post", with a capital "P".

(PS: My postman really is called Dai )

To Maurice - thanks for the nudge. I really must get on with my reading!
              Kind regards, Sam Flynn

Comment

Guys,

I was actually in Stewarts kitchen when Nick called him with news that he had obtained new photographic material. Cue a 'whoop' and a jig....Mr Evans can boogie, I can assure you.

So yes, I can confirm that there are new, unseen (as far as Im aware) photos.

Its a book whos revised edition Ive been waiting on for some time. Its no secret that this is my favourite Jack book, created by probably the two of the five best researchers on the subject, in my opinion I add.

Im lucky enough to have Stewarts signature on my copy....Im just waiting to capture Nick and force him to add his.

Be aware Nick....Montys coming to geeeeettchaaaa !

Its going to be another essential....buy it.

Monty
                Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

Working...
                X