Brian Jones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian Jones

A vital witness has broken decades of silence over the death of Rolling Stones founder Brian Jones - revealing shocking secrets that may identify his killer.

Those of you interested in the mysterious death of Brian Jones, the founder of the Rolling Stones. Might be interested in the recent death of Tom Keylock.

Since the death of Thurgood back in the 90’s lots of implications have been made about his involvement in Jones death. However as Keylock. was until now alive, no one has been able to point the finger of blame in his direction.

It should be interesting following his death to see if any new theories about ‘Mr Fixer’ emerge.

Pirate

Thanks Jeff. I remember this business on going being a Stones fan although I didn't know all the details available now. Jones' death seemed a little weird to me at the time but everybody pretty much appeared to accept the official line. I was quite puzzled why Jones was removed from the band as well. At least I have the albums with Jones.
    Last edited by sdreid; 07-11-2009, 04:10 PM.
    This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

Brian died on my birthday!!!...unthinking brute!!!....don't go swimming I say!!!
      'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

Jones was a founding member of The Stones, a talented and accomplished musician whose vision for the band did not meet with the approval of other band members.

I believe he drowned as a result of being intoxicated with drink and drugs. It was a tragic death for one so young and talented - but not unexpected given his lifestyle. Like Joplin, Hendrix, Morrison, Bolan and others of their generation - he lived hard and died young.

Comment

Still on my birthday though LOL

Not unlike all this Jackson toot maybe........

Comment

It's not swimming that's dangerous, it's drowning that's dangerous.

Weird that he should sink after spending so much time floating.

Comment

Yes there are lots of mysterious things about Jones death.

For a start Jones was a very good swimmer. He had very little alcohol in his blood stream. He wasn't doing legal drugs at the time. He was in good spirits having been with John and Yoko only a few days before his death talking about a new super band.

Even more bizarre was his burial. He was sealed in a specially built coffin flown over from the USA by Bob Dillon And buried so deep that his body is almost as fresh today as the day he went in...

The stones were being controlled by some american businessman who was investing their money in arms for the veitnam war...not great publicity had Jones let it out?

Pirate

Comment

Blimey!

Is that Bob NRTB Matt- Dillon ?? Gawd have had it with daft funerals,burials and all the rest to be honest

Comment

That Lennon/Jones venture is interesting to conjecture although in the case of most super-groups, in my view, the whole is less than equal to the sum of its parts.

Stan Reid

Comment

I don't think it matters who flew the coffin over. The point is simply that someone went to a lot of trouble to make sure that Jones body was/is perfectly preserved. Why?

Why did Keylock go to so much trouble to incriminate Thurgood? Even going as far as advising on the recent film 'Stoned' and making sure the finger of guilt was pointed at an insignificant builder.

When the man with real power and something to gain was Keylock himself?

And who built the fire and what were they burning the morning of Jones death?

And why was Jones girlfreind flown directly out of the country?

Lots of things about the case puzzle me.

Pirate

Comment

Was it ever determined exactly who gave Brian the bum's rush?

Stan Reid

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate Jack View Post
                        Yes there are lots of mysterious things about Jones death.

For a start Jones was a very good swimmer. He had very little alcohol in his blood stream. He wasn't doing legal drugs at the time. He was in good spirits having been with John and Yoko only a few days before his death talking about a new super band.

Even more bizarre was his burial. He was sealed in a specially built coffin flown over from the USA by Bob Dillon And buried so deep that his body is almost as fresh today as the day he went in...

The stones were being controlled by some american businessman who was investing their money in arms for the veitnam war...not great publicity had Jones let it out?

Pirate
                        I'm intrigued by your comment that his body is still as fresh as the day he went in. How do you know?

The American businessman you speak of was Alan Klein who has recently died.

Comment

Gawd!

Conspiracy or what...............

Comment

And buried so deep that his body is almost as fresh today as the day he went in...
                            Er...hate to ask...but how do you know??

Graham
                            We are suffering from a plethora of surmise, conjecture and hypothesis. - Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure Of Silver Blaze

Comment

Well as you know Suzi i dont normally buy into conspiracy theories.

However I did spend some considerable time talking to this chap

and Trevor Hobley had a very interesting tale to tell.

How do I know Jones body is pretty well preserved? Well according to Trevor his body was sealed in a special air tight 'metal' coffin and buried at double the usual depth. So there should be very little decay..And as he said why would someone go to all that trouble? Why not make sure the body was destroyed?

My only interest is that now Keylock has passed away that people may come forward with more information.

Pirate

Comment

Working...
                              X