Mark Martin - Nottingham's First Serial Killer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Martin - Nottingham's First Serial Killer

Nicknamed 'locally' here in Nottingham as "The Sneinton Strangler", Mark Martin is said to be Nottingham's first serial killer, after he strangled 3 homless prostitutes between December 2004 and Jan 2005. Thats if you do not count William Saville, who killed his wife and three children in 1844 by taking them to Colwick Woods and cutting their throats.

Anyway, just thought I would post the above link about Mark Martin, a relatively unspoken about killer.
    Best regards,
    Adam

"They assumed Kelly was the last... they assumed wrong" - Me

Originally posted by Uncle Jack View Post
    http://www.murderuk.com/serial_mark_martin.html

Nicknamed 'locally' here in Nottingham as "The Sneinton Strangler", Mark Martin is said to be Nottingham's first serial killer, after he strangled 3 homless prostitutes between December 2004 and Jan 2005. Thats if you do not count William Saville, who killed his wife and three children in 1844 by taking them to Colwick Woods and cutting their throats.

Anyway, just thought I would post the above link about Mark Martin, a relatively unspoken about killer.
    Surprised David Wilson didn't include him in his book

Comment

Must be slipping...30 miles away & I'd never heard of him........

Comment

He was a bit of a nasty 'un. Left the bodies in an abandoned railway warehouse.
        Best regards,
        Adam

"They assumed Kelly was the last... they assumed wrong" - Me

Comment

Originally posted by Steve S View Post
          Must be slipping...30 miles away & I'd never heard of him........
          Me neither

Looks like a bunch of druggies here, murderers and victims alike, and obviously the newspapers weren't too interested. The big question is what on earth could have been the motive?
          allisvanityandvexationofspirit

Comment

Working...
          X