Fritzel's twisted mind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fritzel's twisted mind

Im sure some of you people have heard about the man from austria who kept his daughter in this secret room for how long was it?Like 20 years I think and kep having sexual intercourse with her.Even having 7 kids together which he kept in that room as well.
    What I wanna know is what brings a human being to commit such horrible acts?

Hello, Lika!

Yes, probably almost everyone on these boards has heard about him, unfortunately!

It's utmost hard to understand.

And how he could he hide the thing that long?!

All the best
    Jukka
    "When I know all about everything, I am old. And it's a very, very long way to go!"

Comment

He is a naturally sick piece of s*** who needs to be tortured and destroyed..there is more in my mind as a father of 2 daughters but i will not lower Casebook's reputation by mentioning it ...

Comment

Originally posted by halomanuk View Post
        He is a naturally sick piece of s*** who needs to be tortured and destroyed..there is more in my mind as a father of 2 daughters but i will not lower Casebook's reputation by mentioning it ...
        So black and white, eh?

Mike
        huh?

Comment

I think the reasons are quite similar to those of serial killers. It is all about power and control. Down in this dungeon he was like god, he had the total control over these poor people. He decided what happened to them, what food they had to eat, which clothes to wear, where to go or better where to stay.
          As finally one of his daughters (or should I better say grand-daughters) needed medical help he was at a point where he had no more control, no more power to rule over his small dungeon-world; he was at the end.

But why some people have this desire of absolute power I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by The Good Michael View Post
            So black and white, eh?

Mike
            Why not Mike ?
            Not all things in life are shades of grey,and this situation was as black and white as you can get imo..

Comment

Working...
            X