Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Ripperologist web and email

Hi all,

Exciting plans are being carried out behind the scenes at the Ripperologist website.

We're aiming to go live by the end of October, when subscribers will be able to access and download new and back issues, and read news as it happens.

We'll also be posting our reviews, eventually every one published in our 96 editions, as well as an index covering every single issue.

These features and more will be an ongoing project, but the site to bookmark now is www.ripperologist.biz, and our email address has already changed to contact@ripperologist.biz.

All subscribers will receive an email in the coming weeks detailing how to access the site, and what they can expect once they've logged in.

Best wishes
    Adam Wood
    Executive Editor,
    Ripperologist magazine

contact@ripperologist.biz

All the best with the new site, chaps! Sounds exciting
    Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Is that October 2009?

Let all Oz be agreed;
      I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

THIs one I think Ally- Mind you it is Nov now................ Suz xxxxxx
        'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

Originally posted by Ally View Post
          Is that October 2009?
          Well spotted.

Adam - the clocks went back one hour the other weekend, not one month
          Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Good deal, Adam. Suitably bookmarked. Congrats.
            "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

Reading Adam's post about news as it happens I had visions of "There's been another murder, Sarge."

Comment

Ripperologist new site

Any updates on the new site? October 2009 is seeming more likely! I am interested in being able to download old issues. I recently subscribed and also can't wait for my first issue.

Cheers

Sushka

Originally posted by AdamNeilWood View Post
                Hi all,

Exciting plans are being carried out behind the scenes at the Ripperologist website.

We're aiming to go live by the end of October, when subscribers will be able to access and download new and back issues, and read news as it happens.

We'll also be posting our reviews, eventually every one published in our 96 editions, as well as an index covering every single issue.

These features and more will be an ongoing project, but the site to bookmark now is www.ripperologist.biz, and our email address has already changed to contact@ripperologist.biz.

All subscribers will receive an email in the coming weeks detailing how to access the site, and what they can expect once they've logged in.

Best wishes
                Adam Wood
                Executive Editor,
                Ripperologist magazine

contact@ripperologist.biz

Comment

Hi Sushka,

Thanks for your interest in Ripperologist, and the new site which, when finally online, will offer various search and retrieval facilities hinted at above.

I apologise that there has been a delay in getting the site complete, but rest assured, work has been going on behind the scenes and the launch isn't too far away...

Best wishes
                  Adam

Comment

Adam,

Just curious why you're changing the URL. You know you can point them ALL at the new site, right? Ripperologist.info, .org, .biz. But I can't wait to see what you do with the new site, search features, etc.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Originally posted by AdamNeilWood View Post
                      Hi Sushka,

Thanks for your interest in Ripperologist, and the new site which, when finally online, will offer various search and retrieval facilities hinted at above.

I apologise that there has been a delay in getting the site complete, but rest assured, work has been going on behind the scenes and the launch isn't too far away...

Best wishes
                      Adam
                      Blimmey Adam sounds exciting. Let me know if you require any Motion Graphic content..I have the new system up and running.

Pirate

Comment

Thanks for the reply Adam. Is there a way to purchase past issues in the interim

Ciao

Sushka

Comment

Back issues purchase

Hi Sushka,

Please email me at adamwood55@yahoo.co.uk and I'll advise on back issues.

Best wishes
                          Adam

Comment

Adam,
                            Do you have any back issues in magazine format rather than electronic that i could purchase ?
                            Thanks,
                            Barry

Comment

Working...
                            X