Renderings of the Victims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renderings of the Victims

After scouring the internet for pictures of Polly, Annie, Liz, Kate, and Mary, I came across a few renderings that I imagine you have all seen before. I unfortunately only found renderings of Liz and Catherine, and I was hoping that somebody knew who the artist is, or where I can find images of the other gals. I'll try and post the images I have of Catherine and Liz as a reference. Thanks.
    Attached Files
    Cheers,

Ryan Miller

The artist is the wonderful Jane Coram. She's made pictures of not only all of the victims but murder sites and suspects as well. The murder site ones are very atmospheric. She also does the covers for Ripper Notes magazine and her work has been seen in Ripperologist also.

Cheers,

Robert

Comment

Do you know where I can find these images?
      Cheers,

Ryan Miller

Comment

Hi Ryan,

They used to be all together before the crash. You can still find them on the old archived threads, or you can order a Casebook DVD/CD. Janie's images have been featured for many years in Ripperologist magazine, where she is currently the art editor. There are several of her drawings in the most recent issue alone. You could also PM Jane Coram. She posts here under her own name. She's a terrific artist and a fantastic lady and her work is worth seeking out.

Robert

Comment

I've got most if not all the images Jane put up on Casebook saved on my PC from her artwork. If she comes on the thread to say OK and if you give me your e-mail via PM I am happy to forward them all to you.

PHILIP
          Tour guides do it loudly in front of a crowd.

Comment

Working...
          X